Video: Texas WR Xavier Worthy

J-man

Reaction score
good player, but we're aren't taking a WR in RD 1 or 2

Croomraider

Reaction score
Dude has close to Tyreek Hill speed lol, his team is in the final four, what are ya'll waiting to watch?!?
My only concern is he might disappear around the redzone which we know is a serious Dallas problem already.
However, his routes look really good.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Dude has close to Tyreek Hill speed lol, his team is in the final four, what are ya'll waiting to watch?!?
My only concern is he might disappear around the redzone which we know is a serious Dallas problem already.
Lol no he doesn't. He's not even running away from people in college.

He's just a route runner. Looks more like Robert Woods.

Hardline

Reaction score
Accurate

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Not surprised you think he has close to tyreek speed. Lol yikes and part of what makes tyreek tyreek is his ability to stop on a dime. There are plenty of wrs who run 4.3. Who cares. Nothing about worthy is worth a tyreek comparison

Hardline

Reaction score
Not surprised you think he has close to tyreek speed. Lol yikes and part of what makes tyreek tyreek is his ability to stop on a dime. There are plenty of wrs who run 4.3. Who cares. Nothing about worthy is worth a tyreek comparison
Close to Tyreek speed is accurate. I didn't say he was exactly like him. Worthy isn't even the best WR on the team. But Worthy is very 1st round worthy.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Xavier Worthy 21.8 MPH
Tyreek Hill 23.24 MPH (Record)

This is in game speed, not 40 times.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Xavier Worthy 21.8 MPH
Tyreek Hill 23.24 MPH (Record)

This is in game speed, not 40 times.
Jonathan Taylor ran 22 mph before. Guess he's close to hill speed too lol worthy isn't that good of a prospect. Last I'll comment on him.

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
But your okay with scrub Michigan players lol, makes sense!
Huh? Which Michigan players was I okay with?

When it comes to Cowboys draft picks I want talented players. No USC ( favorite team) or Michigan STATE (alma mater) bias from me.

I get that many Cowboys fans are naturally Longhorns fans. Too many here like to overhype Texas players come draft time.