Thank Heavens

ghst187

Reaction score
Erik_H said:
I'll put my vote in for Samantha Ryan

i forgot about her, she's scrumptious.
I like Melissa too but I'm just not into blondes that much.
I like women with dark hair or dark skin or both....
the only race I discriminate against (dating-wise) is my own :D

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
Good call.
Thanks,

I have particular bias in this case as I had the pleasure of working with her years back. She is far hotter in person.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Erik_H said:
Thanks,

I have particular bias in this case as I had the pleasure of working with her years back. She is far hotter in person.
I want a story. I want a story.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
I want a story. I want a story.
Wish I had a juicer one for ya all. She's a pretty tiny girl 'bout 5'2" or so like 110 lbs tops.

Back in the day, I worked in the city doing traffic reporting. Although I had a few stations of my own, I was generally a producer/writer (gathering the info during the rush hours and such).

I do remember the day she walked in...mid rush-hour. Just flat out stopped traffic (pun intended). Everyone's running all over the place and we all suddenly grind to a halt. It was pretty funny. After introductions she heads off and the whole Ops desk applauds our boss for the great hire! Our boss actually walked back and took a bow.

Very friendly girl. We went out a few times (platonic, unfortunately) including some free tix to a Jets game through WFAN. Good seats. Front row. it was interesting being that close to the field.

I'd have to say the high point would have to be her leaping off a stage at a bar, wrapping her legs around my waist and dry humping me for a few minutes.

Sadly, it never progressed beyond the harmless flirting stage, since she was already in a long-term relationship to a guy named Jeff (who she has since married). But we had some good times.

Its been like 8 years or more by now, but I like seeing her succeed. and of course, every time i see her, it does being back that very nice memory.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Erik_H said:
Wish I had a juicer one for ya all. She's a pretty tiny girl 'bout 5'2" or so like 110 lbs tops.

Back in the day, I worked in the city doing traffic reporting. Although I had a few stations of my own, I was generally a producer/writer (gathering the info during the rush hours and such).

I do remember the day she walked in...mid rush-hour. Just flat out stopped traffic (pun intended). Everyone's running all over the place and we all suddenly grind to a halt. It was pretty funny. After introductions she heads off and the whole Ops desk applauds our boss for the great hire! Our boss actually walked back and took a bow.

Very friendly girl. We went out a few times (platonic, unfortunately) including some free tix to a Jets game through WFAN. Good seats. Front row. it was interesting being that close to the field.

I'd have to say the high point would have to be her leaping off a stage at a bar, wrapping her legs around my waist and dry humping me for a few minutes.

Sadly, it never progressed beyond the harmless flirting stage, since she was already in a long-term relationship to a guy named Jeff (who she has since married). But we had some good times.

Its been like 8 years or more by now, but I like seeing her succeed. and of course, every time i see her, it does being back that very nice memory.
You didn't disappoint at all. Except for the platonic stuff.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
You didn't disappoint at all. Except for the platonic stuff.
Believe me, the platonic part is damn disappointing to me as well.;)

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Erik_H said:

Gotta go to the bathroom. :eek: