Thank You Dallas Cowboys

Wrangler87

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2353723 said:
This has nothing to do with Todays game, it's actually a compilation of the last 10 years finally crashing down.

I want to thank them for giving me my Sundays back. For an extra 4 hours a week that I can spend enjoying my kids and my family. Instead of living and dying with todays game I figured out time is better spent playing catch with my son and getting things around the house done. It's just a shame it took me this long to see the truth.

I want to thank them for making me realize what a fool I was for spending thousands of dollars a year on tickets, memorabilia, TV subscriptions and other vices I used to show my team spirit and watch them. So much money saved in the future.

I want to thank them for allowing me to realize the joy of watching other teams on gameday. It really is a joy to watch teams that actually play for some thing on Sundays. Believe it or not, I actually found a new respect for teams like the Giants and Rams. Watching them play like they enjoy it not like they deserve to be there.

I want to thank them for making me realize the importance of representing yourself not only at home but at work. How important it is to earn the respect you get and bring your best every day.

I started losing interest a couple years ago. It's just become to tiring to watch history repeat itself. I really have a hard time looking back believing how much time and energy I put into the Cowboys over the last 20+ years at the cost of things in life that really hold importance.

It's actually going to be nice to become a casual fan again and enjoy the league but most of all, enjoy all those things I have missed out on the last 20+ years.

This truly might be the most heartless, classless and uninspired Cowboys team from the coaches (and I use that term loosely) down to the humans in uniform (they don't deserve to be called players or a team).

Your going to get ripped.

I am a Cowboys fan and I cheer for the uniform and the star.

I have to agree with you on one point. I don't like the players on this team. I like the Cowboys, but not this team of players as a whole.

I like some of the individual players, but as a whole, they are getting very hard to cheer for. Maybe I am wasting too much time on these guys.

Nav22

Reaction score
Okay... don't come back if we win next week with Romo.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to thank HomeofLegends for making me realize that I am a true Cowboys fan. I would NEVER turn my back on my Cowboys. It has been this way for 30 years now. I am mad as hell, but I love my Cowboys. I will stay in their corner.

playmakers

Reaction score
See ya when the bandwagon comes back to your town. When that happens your be running like Usahem Bolt to jump on. Right now your the example of love em when they're doing good hate em when they're bad. That gives our fanbase a bad name espically when you live outside of Texas. Ever hear of the quote your never as good as you are when you win and your never as bad as you are when you lose.

The Patriot

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2353904 said:
Fans who can't read. Even more annoying.:banghead:
I have no sympathy for you. Why do you types of fans feel like you need to announce your exit? What positive discussion did you think would arise from this thread? It baffles me.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Nav22;2353927 said:
Okay... don't come back if we win next week with Romo.

I'll never fall into that trap again but then again i would not have to fall far because like i said a million times already...I NEVER SAID I WAS DONE WITH THE DALLAS COWBOYS JUST DONE PUTTING SO MUCH INTO THEM

SDogo

Reaction score
The Patriot;2353950 said:
I have no sympathy for you. Why do you types of fans feel like you need to announce your exit? What positive discussion did you think would arise from this thread? It baffles me.

Who announced their exit? Good grief, can any of you read?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2353966 said:
Told ya, now you just have to quit trying to argue :D Anytime you say, You are done wasting time on Cowboys, that automatically means that you are not rooting for Cowboys from now on. ;)

AlcoholicNinja

Wasted but Deadly
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2353941 said:
we will not lose another game!

:laugh2: Good old CC. One true Cowboys fan that will never quit, or post sad, woe is me posts about doing so.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2353966 said:

You did...remember
I want to thank them for giving me my Sundays back. For an extra 4 hours a week that I can spend enjoying my kids and my family. Instead of living and dying with todays game I figured out time is better spent playing catch with my son and getting things around the house done. It's just a shame it took me this long to see the truth.

You should just ask the mods to close this thread. You've got a losing battle going and we all know you will be back anyways :laugh2:

SDogo

Reaction score
Future;2354017 said:
You did...remember

Show me exactly where I said i was leaving. Not some terms your twisting, show me exactly where I said I was leaving and I'll walk away now.

ologan

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2353930 said:
I'd like to thank HomeofLegends for making me realize that I am a true Cowboys fan. I would NEVER turn my back on my Cowboys. It has been this way for 30 years now. I am mad as hell, but I love my Cowboys. I will stay in their corner.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2354033 said:
Show me exactly where I said i was leaving. Not some terms your twisting, show me exactly where I said I was leaving and I'll walk away now.
So what exactly did you mean when you said you could do something else for 4 hours a week?:lmao: You got called out and you are defensive, understandable.

Nav22

Reaction score
I NEVER SAID I WAS DONE WITH THE DALLAS COWBOYS
You implied that you won't be watching the games anymore. I get it. You're done until they start playing well again. Which makes you a fair-weather fan.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Great post.

SDogo

Reaction score
Future;2354057 said:
So what exactly did you mean when you said you could do something else for 4 hours a week?:lmao: You got called out and you are defensive, understandable.

I ment exactly what I said, enjoy other games, play with my kids, spend time with my family. Call me crazy but the same things I see thousands of other fans doing instead of dictating their life around their football team. So your not a fan if you don't stay glues to the TV for all 60 minutes of the game?

It's ok your comprehension skills are lacking and your reaching, understandable.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
This team has no heart, they are over-paid men who act like they are Desperate Househusbands.

The Patriot

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2354033 said:
Again, why would you start this thread? This happens all the time on the Pats boards and the guy who starts em always wonders afterwards why he's getting flamed.

SDogo

Reaction score
The Patriot;2354088 said:
Again, why would you start this thread? This happens all the time on the Pats boards and the guy who starts em always wonders afterwards why he's getting flamed.

I'm not wondering, already said I knew what was coming before I posted it. Still fairly surprised all the lack of comprehension on this board.

Fans vent frustration in different ways, people calling for firings and cuts and who knows probably asking for hits on players. I just happen to realize it's much more enjoyable if I take a step back and take it easy.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2354075 said:
I ment exactly what I said, enjoy other games, play with my kids, spend time with my family. Call me crazy but the same things I see thousands of other fans doing instead of dictating their life around their football team. So your not a fan if you don't stay glues to the TV for all 60 minutes of the game?

It's ok your comprehension skills are lacking and your reaching, understandable.

So you aren't going to watch the Cowboys because they are losing, but you are still going to be a fan?

Your grammar and spelling skills are lacking...