Thankful to have CowboysZone!

joshskeety

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
The Big Cahuna huh....Josh is my favorite name...

Actually thanks for the props, but I do not run this site. I run www.cowboys-forum.com. which is my own board, I do come here also to read articles and enjoy the Zone.

As far as Prophet is concerned, he wouldnt know my board if it smacked him in the face. I apologize to the Moderators for this post that Prophet started (Or whatever name he is using now).

Sorry for the inconvience..

Josh

Duane

Reaction score
joshskeety said:
Actually thanks for the props, but I do not run this site. I run www.cowboys-forum.com. which is my own board, I do come here also to read articles and enjoy the Zone.

As far as Prophet is concerned, he wouldnt know my board if it smacked him in the face. I apologize to the Moderators for this post that Prophet started (Or whatever name he is using now).

Josh

I like the forums and I really, really like the cheerleader board. :D

Signed up for an account. Hope to be able to check it out some.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
joshskeety said:

Josh

Been a member over there since around the first few days... nice board... just rarely post there... but I do read it...

Good forum though... nice work...

joshskeety

Reaction score
Duane said:
I like the forums and I really, really like the cheerleader board. :D

Signed up for an account. Hope to be able to check it out some.

And another Libertarian! Awesome!

Josh