Thanks Cowboyszone!

notherbob

Reaction score
Mitcha68;2526416 said:
Great post!

Thanks to you all. It's fun and educational being a member of the Zone.

It's been a rough year here too. I had a stroke in Feb of this year. I am fine and doing better everyday. No lasting effects except a weak arm. Thank God.
You guys (and ladies) keep me going!

Here's to 2009! :beer2:

Oh, yes - If you're on blood-thinning medication, and you probably are, tell your doctor about eating garlic as it does the same things as your blood thinner and he/she may want to adjust your dosage downward. Eating normal garlic (not irradiated garlic as irradiated garlic has no health benefits since the irradiation kills the enzyme that triggers the process.) in addition to blood thinners can make your blood too thin.

Garlic is Nature's underground pharmacy.

Go, Cowboys, Go! - To maintain relevancy.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile;2526088 said:
2008 has been a very hard year for me. I lost my job and my Dad this year. Nearly lost my Father-in-law. Found a sister I didn't even know I have. The Cowboys making the playoffs and going somewhere would sure do a lot to end it on a positive note for me. I've needed this forum this year as opposed to simply enjoying it here with all of you 8 balls.

woah talk about an up and down year. Sorry to hear about your pops Hos, i have no doubt in my mind he was a great guy. for a job you could always do body guard...i seen that picture of you and macho man or now dubbed tiny man

ladiewolve

Reaction score
I was just kind of curious if the Garlic pills you can buy at health food stores of any benefit?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I can honestly say that ALOT of my education came from going online.
(when I think back to all the crap I learned in high school... its a wonder I can think at all) lol

I was fumbling and bumbling to get an internet connection circa 1993... since then my education(as is the case with many) has advanced.

Furthermore... being on the Zone for the years that I have... I can AGAIN honestly say... I have learned ALOT about football and other things from MANY members.

Hostile - Salute to your Pops!! :stetson:

Happy Holidays to the Zone!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hostile;2526088 said:
2008 has been a very hard year for me. I lost my job and my Dad this year. Nearly lost my Father-in-law. Found a sister I didn't even know I have. The Cowboys making the playoffs and going somewhere would sure do a lot to end it on a positive note for me. I've needed this forum this year as opposed to simply enjoying it here with all of you 8 balls.

Were here for you brother.

notherbob

Reaction score
ladiewolve;2526872 said:
I was just kind of curious if the Garlic pills you can buy at health food stores of any benefit?

Some are good and some are a waste of money, depending on how they are made; the only one I can recommend is Nature's Way. Their former Director of Research and Development, Dr. Larry Lawson, has been a prolific researcher and one of the three most knowledgeable people in the world about the chemistry of garlic and an acquaintance of mine.

Generally, natural garlic that has not been irradiated is a better choice because it is cheaper and more useable in more ways than garlic pills and you can cook with it, too. Natural garlic is a living thing with a creamy light green rudimentary leaf (epicotyl) in the center of each clove whereas irradiated garlic is a dead thing with only a brown dead spot in the center and no hotness when eaten raw and NO health benefits.

Radiation is bad for people and garlic yet most garlic in stores today comes from China and some of it has been irradiated. Garlic grown in the USA is much better and locally grown garlic is by far the best.

For more information about garlic pills and oils, click here: http://gourmetgarlicgardens.com/pill.htm

For more information about the health benefits of garlic and how to get them, click here: http://gourmetgarlicgardens.com/health.htm

I wish good health and prosperity to all Zoners in 2009.

Back to the topic, I know the Cowboys can beat the Eagles today, I just hope they do.

Go Cowboys! :D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile;2526404 said:
So far, the only ones saying I can't are the banks who are scared of financing. I'll beat that though. My down is huge.

Well, where there is will there is always a way. Especially if you are putting down huge amounts of money, I doubt that you wouldn't be able to get loan.

Either ways, Loads of luck to you. Seems like though, you have sollid plan in place.

Everson24

Reaction score
Hostile;2526088 said:

2008 has been a rough year for me as well. I fractured two vertabrae in my spine, was diagnosed with cancer already in stage four, the Cowboys lost to the Giants in the playoffs, the place I worked for 24 years closed down and I am out of a job, the Cowboys lost a heartbreaker to the hated Steelers and we now may be knocked ouyt of the playoff race. I sure hope not because I love spending time reading Cowboyszone and I am most definately not ready for our season that started with great promise to come to an end. I am depressed enough already. And to top things off the Steelers may very well go to the Super Bowl and get number six before we do.

I do want to thank Cowboyzone for keeping me busy while undergoing many chemo treatments. Thanks everyone!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Everson24;2526966 said:
2008 has been a rough year for me as well. I fractured two vertabrae in my spine, was diagnosed with cancer already in stage four, the Cowboys lost to the Giants in the playoffs, the place I worked for 24 years closed down and I am out of a job, the Cowboys lost a heartbreaker to the hated Steelers and we now may be knocked ouyt of the playoff race. I sure hope not because I love spending time reading Cowboyszone and I am most definately not ready for our season that started with great promise to come to an end. I am depressed enough already. And to top things off the Steelers may very well go to the Super Bowl and get number six before we do.

I do want to thank Cowboyzone for keeping me busy while undergoing many chemo treatments. Thanks everyone!

Wow dude. Man that is more depressing than other news here. I hope you pull it out man. Hope the treatment has improved your condition a lot.

Well, just for your sake, I hope for Cowboys making a run, seriously.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Everson24;2526966 said:

All the best to you man!!! ;)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;2526241 said:
I really don't like this site very much.

I just keep coming back because I like the smilies.

:bow: :eagles: :worthy2: :suxiggle:

I can email you the smilies so you don't have to come back. :D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everson24;2526966 said:

God Bless you, Everson24. Reading posts like this puts everything in perspective. That being said, Go Cowboys!!! A win today would make us all feel better.