Thanks - Fox 11 (West Coast) Will Show the Cowboys!!!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I stumbled on this site on dbstalk.com today. It shows a color coded map of what games are showing across the country:

http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005maps.html

2005wk1-fox2.gif

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wow -- does anyone know why they break up Alaska like that?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Unfortunately, it costs $2,200 dollars just to get Direct TV installed in Anchorage, Alaska. Plus, you get the privilege of a 6 foot dish. That does not include getting HD TV channels of any kind, that's another $1000 dollars and two more 4 foot dishes. It's ridiculous! Direct TV does give you a subsidy of $1000, but that just won't cut it!

And how much is your annual check from the state, just for living in Alaska?? I'll bet it's a good deal more than what you'd have to pay for DirecTV...

It's a matter of priorities, pal-- is eating REALLY all that important?? :D

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
This sux!! Over here in Illinois theyre gonna be showin' the Bears game @ 12 and after that its the Packers vs. Lions !! no Boyz' over here.... :(

Parnell

Reaction score
I'm in Alaskas as well, I just subscribed to FOX 11 in LA through Dish Network just for this game!

P.S Bear, the checks have gotten smaller the last few years, this year it's only like $900. They're saying next year it should bounce back to around 2k again.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Same here in phoenix, no one really wants to watch the Cardinals and teh Giants. LET US SEE THE BOYS!!!!!!

If az was at home it would be blacked out, only one game they sell out is when Dallas comes to town.....

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
joe_cowboy said:
Thanks to all who helped and voted at the Fox 11 site. This community is awesome!

Now all I need is for the Cowboys to beat the bolts, which I think we can with a good game plan and few mistakes.

your welcome.glad I could help.

nathanlt

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Ok I have to say it....Get out of Alaska! Just kidding.

Yikes...that's alot of money...Buy I would have to do it! :D

Yeah, I want to do it, but living on a zero lot line forces me to put all that stuff on the roof. Talk about embarassing, not to mention I'd have to convince my wife that it's worth the money... I think I'm just going to settle for 2 Monday nights, a Sunday night and the Thanksgiving game... Plus, when they play Seattle, there's a chance I might see them.

EndGame

Reaction score
jaybird said:
Does anybody live in North Carloina area (Nags head)? I will be in the area that day was hoping the cowboys will be tvised in that area. Is this a nationally tvised game? If not I will be at Slammin Slammy's, I think they got NFL NETWORK, GOOD EATS TOO.
I'm in Richmond, and as far as I know we're getting the Cowboys game here. It's the national game, which means unless your local team is playing at that time, then you should get it.

joe_cowboy

Reaction score
cowboygolfer said:
Same here in phoenix, no one really wants to watch the Cardinals and teh Giants. LET US SEE THE BOYS!!!!!!

If az was at home it would be blacked out, only one game they sell out is when Dallas comes to town.....

I hear ya about the Cards. I guess I am lucky LA does not have a team!