Thanks Time Warner, I Didnt Want To Watch Game Anyways

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Beast sure would like to thank Time Warner for not carrying NFL Network. Beast has not missed a game in 10 yrs, until tonight.

Girlfried says since game is not on we can go to the mail and shop. This is going to be great, fighting the crowds, finding parking, and shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond while the Boyz are playing.

Thanks again Time Warner:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TEK2000

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1235462 said:
Beast sure would like to thank Time Warner for not carrying NFL Network. Beast has not missed a game in 10 yrs, until tonight.

Girlfried says since game is not on we can go to the mail and shop. This is going to be great, fighting the crowds, finding parking, and shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond while the Boyz are playing.

Why not just go to a sports bar and watch it?

Blame you're girlfriend for that one.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Thank the NFL as well. Their unwillingness to negotiate led to this just as much as the cable company.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, Brad Sham in the theater of the mind is far preferable than the ranting and whining of Bryant Gumbel and his mystery partner for this evening since Collinsworth will not be present for this broadcast.

Catch-22

Reaction score
Aikbach;1235507 said:
Look on the bright side, Brad Sham in the theater of the mind is far preferable than the ranting and whining of Bryant Gumbel and his mystery partner for this evening since Collinsworth will not be present for this broadcast.
It think it's Dick Vermeil.

So if one of our players pulls a hammy we'll at least get some sentimental crying encouragement from the old coach.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Hooter's here I come with a gaggle of Cowboys fans! We got a table reserved and we ARE NOT GOING TO MISS THIS GAME!

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Catch-22;1235515 said:
It think it's Dick Vermeil.

So if one of our players pulls a hammy we'll at least get some sentimental crying encouragement from the old coach.
Dick Vermeil is a really good commentator when i saw he was calling the game i figured i could put up with gumble. I wish collinsworth and vermeil would call the game though thatd be tight.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1235462 said:

From the immortal words from Marlon Brando in the Godfather....

"Act like a man"
... and go to a sportsbar

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
For cripe's sake, I still don't get why this is such a big deal. Go to a sports bar or to a buddy's house that has DTV or Dish.

I'm certainly not trying to dis anyone, but if it were me, I would have switched services from cable to a sat way in advance.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score

For the love a pete man, tell her to go by herself! I don't mall shopping with the wife, never have, and she knows better to ask. We got that straight a LONG time ago. ;)

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;1235579 said:
For the love a pete man, tell her to go by herself! I don't mall shopping with the wife, never have, and she knows better to ask. We got that straight a LONG time ago. ;)

you are my idol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;1235575 said:
For cripe's sake, I still don't get why this is such a big deal. Go to a sports bar or to a buddy's house that has DTV or Dish.

I'm certainly not trying to dis anyone, but if it were me, I would have switched services from cable to a sat way in advance.

Yeah...I was bout to say the same.....

he should thank himself for not getting dish installed.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how everyone just says "Go to a sportsbar" as though that is an acceptable solution. I hate going to sports bars because I don't particularly like watching the Cowboys with "mixed" company while they're drinking and getting rude. I also don't smoke, and around here all the bars allow smoking. I don't want to smell like an ashtray when I leave.

Even with all that I still think the NFL is being boneheaded.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1235584 said:
you are my idol

Hey, my wife wouldn't be at BB&B anyway -- she's a Cowboys fan! ;)

bill_rachel_tg2006_2.jpg

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Jammer;1235586 said:
I love how everyone just says "Go to a sportsbar" as though that is an acceptable solution. I hate going to sports bars because I don't particularly like watching the Cowboys with "mixed" company while they're drinking and getting rude. I also don't smoke, and around here all the bars allow smoking. I don't want to smell like an ashtray when I leave.

Hey, I mean no disrespect, but if you want to watch the game, do what you have to do. And you can always shower! ;)

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Jammer;1235586 said:

then stand outside and look in thru the window

and drinking/getting rude? are you 10? man up and down 3 shots of tequila and ram the shot glasses up their nose ;)

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SupermanXx;1235597 said:
then stand outside and look in thru the window

and drinking/getting rude? are you 10? man up and down 3 shots of tequila and ram the shot glasses up their nose ;)

Thanks for proving my point.