Thanks Time Warner, I Didnt Want To Watch Game Anyways

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
It is beyond me why anyone still has cable anyway. Sattelite is cheaper and has a better picture than even digital cable. A Time-Warner spokesperson was quoted as saying something to the effect that this spat with the NFL wouldn't hurt them because all the real football fans have already switched anyway.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I say whipped.

My wife knows I wont miss a game for anything. Last year her parents came to visit and wanted to go sightseeing. They didnt even bother to ask if I was interested in going.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1235986 said:
It is beyond me why anyone still has cable anyway. Sattelite is cheaper and has a better picture than even digital cable. A Time-Warner spokesperson was quoted as saying something to the effect that this spat with the NFL wouldn't hurt them because all the real football fans have already switched anyway.

I think I remember reading something about that.

Price, Programming and Football. Its a no-brainer.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1235462 said:
Beast sure would like to thank Time Warner for not carrying NFL Network. Beast has not missed a game in 10 yrs, until tonight.

Girlfried says since game is not on we can go to the mail and shop. This is going to be great, fighting the crowds, finding parking, and shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond while the Boyz are playing.

Thanks again Time Warner:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Allow me to help, I'd hate for you to miss your first game in 10 years.

Go on to a sports bar....I'll take your girlfriend shopping.

BadKarma

Reaction score
dbair1967;1235513 said:
1) sports bars

2) directv

answer is pretty simple

David
http://img266.*************/img266/8047/zimmerba7.jpg

David - your sig is freak'n hilarious!:lmao2: