FEATURED Thanks to the Mods

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
After reading the latest explanation by our graceful site owner I would like to thank the admins and mods
for their work. I don't start threads, but do enjoy reading and commenting here. I also enjoy the leeway we have to banter back and forth a bit. I still think Idgit is a closet Philly fan sent here to monitor our hate of Santa.
Any who good work guys and gal. Thanks.

JDSmith

Reaction score
After reading the latest explanation by our graceful site owner I would like to thank the admins and mods
for their work. I don't start threads, but do enjoy reading and commenting here. I also enjoy the leeway we have to banter back and forth a bit. I still think Idgit is a closet Philly fan sent here to monitor our hate of Santa.

You started this thread. I'd bench you for lying.

black label

Reaction score
vkwDoY2.gif

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Actually, I have to second this endorsement. The emphasis in enforcement of the Rant Zone has made this page, specifically, way more enjoyable to read.

If you notice, there actual football discussions happening on this page rather than wading through post after post of the usual whiny crap from the the usual whiny posters littering the entire page. I'm all for a difference of opinion but for many it was nothing but a perpetual whinefest that got old, tired, and boring. I'm looking over the Fan Zone today and I see some compelling conversations going on. Here's a shocker: some people actually disagree in them and they're still good conversations. The pile on pity parties got old and it's nice to see them re-assigned to the forum that they belong. Good job, mods.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
It has never escaped my attention in how much effort the mods and admin put towards this site.

I was a mod here for a brief time and couldn't do it because of time I had to put in on my real job and how much time and effort it took to be a mod here.

The commitment is not small and neither is the effort that goes towards it.

Kudos to all of those that do.

PS: I also would bench Dave_in-NC for gross inaccuracy.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It has never escaped my attention in how much effort the mods and admin put towards this site.

I was a mod here for a brief time and couldn't do it because of time I had to put in on my real job and how much time and effort it took to be a mod here.

That's it. I've never been nice here before ad this mistake won't happen again. :p

Bigdog

Reaction score
Not only do I like to thank the mods and administrators for all the hard work that they do but for everybody who makes this board great. From all the news that is brought here on our beloved Cowboys to online streams that show the games it is much appreciated and I am grateful to be a member.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Since the Dez catch that never was there hasn't been a lot to be super positive about with this team.

Every step forward has been met with two steps back or at least sideways.

It's not easy for the mods to keep things positive and between the lines and I know I am personally on at least one or two lists.

But I really do look forward to checking the site daily and appreciate the knowledgeable fans and witty back and forths.

Keep up the good work and let's hope we have turned a corner on this season.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idgit likes bowties.

I don't. There's a backstory on that reference.

Thanks, Dave, for the kind words. I'd have gotten here earlier but I was trying to vomit on a little girl.

I do love a good group hug.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I've been here for a while, and the mods are pretty easy going. I've had a time out or two when things got out of hand, but those times warranted it. No grudges. Things were explained, and it made sense. This isn't fark.com shadowbanning people. Treat the mods with respect, they will do the same. Agreed, good job mods.

Is that why you let my fantasy team abuse yours in "The Zone League" this week?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Mods here do a great job keeping this place in order. Most importantly the mods here give almost no indication that they hold that title. By that I mean you can actually have fairly heated debates with them and not fear the incoming ban alert next time you log on. I've been a member of quite a few blogs over the years and theres a lot of places you can't say that about. Certain places you just know to be extra careful with the higher ups. This isn't one of those places. You guys keep it nice here and it's a very enjoyable place to talk any and every Cowboys related thing that happens.