thanks tony!

shnagy

Reaction score
You should go find a thread that has already been started on this same subject instead of starting a new one.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
shnagy;2473562 said:
You should go find a thread that has already been started on this same subject instead of starting a new one.

No way! Everyone's got to get their piece of the self-hate pie. They call themselves fans!?

I've got something for you "fans" of the Cowboys - go root for the Cardinals!
:starspin REAL FANS ONLY:starspin

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
shnagy;2473562 said:
thanks for the info;)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea let's go ahead and bring back Bledsoe and Hutchinson. You guys may have not hopped on the bandwaggon yet but let's see how you like having a horrible qb at quarterback. Oh wait. We already did that this year with Bollinger and Brad.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
rocyaice;2473590 said:
Yea let's go ahead and bring back Bledsoe and Hutchinson. You guys may have not hopped on the bandwaggon yet but let's see how you like having a horrible qb at quarterback. Oh wait. We already did that this year with Bollinger and Brad.

What are you talking about? At least Hutchinson never lost a big game! :rolleyes:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
We are already starting to rue the day...

drewx.jpg

triplets92

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2473571 said:
thanks for the info;)

Yeah Tony sucks!! I mean he only had to play aginst the best deffence the NFL seen in almost a decade and he only had to play in the worst place to play this time of year and it's not like jason witten forgot routs or TO gave up on plays or anything.
yeah I guess Tony Romo does suck.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2473600 said:
hahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

dude has a point......

No, I don't have a point at all. Hutchinson was TERRIBLE.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
triplets92;2473607 said:
Yeah Tony sucks!! I mean he only had to play aginst the best deffence the NFL seen in almost a decade and he only had to play in the worst place to play this time of year and it's not like jason witten forgot routs or TO gave up on plays or anything.
yeah I guess Tony Romo does suck.

excuses, excuses

triplets92

Reaction score
Tennione72;2473620 said:
excuses, excuses

no dude it's not excuses I'm just saying one week everybody here is talking about how great tony is then he goes into Pittsburge and do what many qb's has done aginst their defence and now all these people saying Tony sucks....it's called being a fickle fan

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
casmith07;2473593 said:
What are you talking about? At least Hutchinson never lost a big game! :rolleyes:

That's true

If you have never played a big game you can't lose one :laugh1:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tony did lose the game for us yesterday I admit.

But NFL Quarterbacks just do that sometimes. All of them.

This one just came at the wrong time. Romo left them in the game all day.

bigE79

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2473560 said:
nobody turns it over like you!
And after we smack the giants around and he throws for 300 all this will mean nothing:star:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Yes Romo threw a pick-six but I'd rather take my chances with him rather than anyone other than Brady.

The TD he threw to Owens was exceptional given the pressure he was under. How many QBs make that play?