That’s a crappy team we just lost to

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
This allegedly awful Saints team beat the Seahawks on the road last week. I knew this one would be very tough but I was pleased with what I saw from the defense. I don't know who inhabited Kellen Moore's body last night, but it sure seems as though Scott Linehan was back. Hand the ball to Zack. Repeat. Even when we're showing that we can move the ball with a series of short passes. Amari Cooper had a terrible night but Dak acted as though he was the lone wideout. I just don't get it.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Saints are a playoff contender, the same as us. I just don't get it.

What was the score? 12-10, we at least scored a td, Saints didn't. Bridgewater played dink and dunk, which a lot of people here derided Dak for doing, but gee, they won the game, didn't they?

Bridgewater was a starting quarterback until he got hurt, he's not some scrub or rookie, and had a SB winning, highly regarded coach behind him. Why do we assume after 4 games we know what the season will bring? Maybe the Saints will go 14-2, and blow everybody out of the water.

Just may be that both teams are pretty good, and offset each other. The score last year was 13-10, ONE point different, Saints had, and still have, Thomas, Kamara, Jordan, etc. Why would all of a sudden be a "crappy" team?

Rams lost to the Bucs, so that means LA isn't any good? KC almost lost to the Lions, who nobody is thinking is SB bound, haven't heard Chiefs fans saying their team is a joke, as somebody on this site said.

Teams have bad games, yes if it continues in the GB and later games, yeah the Cowboys aren't very good. But that remains to be seen, I'm not going to watch the rest of the season with a "woe is us" attitude, if someone thinks this game will be repeated for the next 12, well then don't watch...

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I feel the same way about Tom Brady. I mean, dang, he only put up 150 passing yards, an INT, no TDS, less than 50% completions, and had a 10 QB rating, while that high scoring offense only scored 10 points in Buffalo. Brady was once great, but after yesterday’s performance, he’s clearly over the hill now. :facepalm:

Come on, man. It was one game. Guys don’t get paid based on one game.
I believe its going on (4) years.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
And we looked bad in doing it. Credit for this loss can be evenly distributed. Terrible all the way around
Lmao! Ok. The team you just mentioned came off a bogus call in the NFC Championship game.

Saints will be a playoff team, unless something drastic happens.

This won’t be a popular statement, but we lost because we got sloppy and beat ourselves. Yay!

Back to sleep, sunshine!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why? Because he looked good against Miami? There weren't many holes in this game.

I did not say he would be more successful; just quicker to the hole. I like Zeke, and I have been following him since he played for my Buckeyes, but the side looks lethargic.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since this was posted last night, I will assume anger and frustration but the Saints are a good team and they've proven that playing two good teams without their QB1. That was the first real team the Cowboys have faced this season and I suggest anyone that thinks that's a crappy team, watch that game again and not as a Cowboys fan but as a football fan. Their best player and leader is out and they did what good teams do, they close ranks and every player finds an extra step.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The vanilla game plan did not help Dak. Cobb’s drop was huge. Cooper played like he was hurt. The 2 fumbles were huge. OL was trash especially Martin and Williams. Dak was ok tonight. He had no help.
I'm not blaming the game on Dak, but he definitely missed his share. The first that comes to mind is what should've been a TD to Cobb, but he led him too far. He had a couple thrown behind his receivers too, and I don't know for sure, but I get the feeling he didn't always make the best decision on where to go with his throws. I'm sure the crowd noise played a big part in it too, because I can't remember the last time I heard it so loud through the entire game. So much for the thread making fun of that "crappy little stadium".

Vandyr

Reaction score
Crappy teams don't go into Seattle and beat the Seahawks like NO did.

This is a quality team with a respectable 3-1 record now.

Quality teams don't play an entire game without scoring a touchdown.
Been 21 years since that happened to New Orleans. They are a crappy team right now.

They just have a better coach than us.