That’s a crappy team we just lost to

Wizarus

Reaction score
The Saints are not a crappy team, and Teddy isn’t your average back up.

I thought NO had a pretty crappy game plan going in. I think they could have been much more effective with the quick passing game they beat my Hawks with last week.

That backup looked average at best tonight. Didnt see anything impressive, just backup-level play. We just looked worse.

ESisback

Reaction score
We played a good team at their house and lost by two points. The mighty Rams lost to Tampa, in L.A.! It happens! People need to quit overreacting. We’ve never gone undefeated. An improbable, uncharacteristic fumble by Witten was probably the difference. The Saints played great defense, and the refs gave them a couple. Also, why is it always Garrett when we lose, but someone (anyone) else when we win? Let’s relax, and get primed for Green Bay.

Froski

Reaction score
Defense did its job and delivered with sacks and key stops.

The two turnovers is what really hurt. Our last 3 or so games with the saints have been low scoring and those possessions reaaaally mattered

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That crowd was one of the loudest I've ever heard too. I imagine it's a lot more difficult to run the kind of offense Moore wants when Dak can't communicate.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Oh well. Davenport killed him all night and he killed us with that 10 second run off
Ya, that 10 second clockcountdown, seemingly looms much larger ,now ,in retrospective reflectiono_O

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ok well they played crappy this game I guess. Just sucks we played crappier.

We definitely played crappier.

It was a winnable game. I just think it’s wrong to call the saints a crappy team. They are not a crappy team at all.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Saints are good but tonight was very winnable against a backup QB. It's a game that could come back to bite us

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Geez, Steve Young was a backup at one point.

Saints D balled, that's all that happened here tonight.

Reaction score
Wow,,, just wow. I thought dysfunctional Dak was in the rear view mirror and the defense would be our downfall. He didn't get much help but he didn't look like a franchise QB even under those circumstances. Ay caramba.