That Bucs loss looks awful now

Jayinem

Reaction score
Remember we had the savior Dak for all of the game except 6 minutes, and he manages 3 points.

So everyone made excuses for Dak saying The Bucs have some historically great defense. I haven't been able to tell since. They gave up 24 points in the 2nd half last night, and the week before they gave up 20 to Trubisky.

They're 2-5 since beating us. Our defense only gave up 19, we should have won that game.

shabazz

Reaction score
It would have looked better for him if he had at least lost to a team with a winning record…..hasn’t happened for him so far……I thing some guy named Cooper Rush has 3 wins against teams with winning records but I could be wrong.:laugh:

pansophy

Reaction score
Yeah failing to play our starters in the preseason probably cost us that game.
Totally agree -- especially Dak who in my opinion has always needed reps to reinforce his improved throwing motion. Perhaps I'm making this up but I also thought the Bucs have had some some injuries, but were healthy week 1 (whereas we were not).

foofighters

Reaction score
Remember we had the savior Dak for all of the game except 6 minutes, and he manages 3 points.

So everyone made excuses for Dak saying The Bucs have some historically great defense. I haven't been able to tell since. They gave up 24 points in the 2nd half last night, and the week before they gave up 20 to Trubisky.

They're 2-5 since beating us. Our defense only gave up 19, we should have won that game.
I wonder if we could go a whole week without talking about Dak? I'd buy pizza for everyone if we could! It won't happen because guys like you will try (and fail) to disguise threads when it's nothing more than ANOTHER Dak thread.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak sucks and all he does is talk. get used to it. Next week his leg, thumb, and brain will be hurting from the loss to the Bears.

Flamma

Reaction score

It really doesn't look awful. I've said this a million times, week 1 is always a useless game beyond the W/L column. It's never an indication of who is better, nor is it an indication of what your team will look like mid season. I think we squash that team if we played them now.

starfan1

Reaction score
This is a week to week league! In 6 weeks the loss can look different

The cincy win didn’t look like it was all that then they run off multiple wins it looks different . Now they lost chase I heard and it may end up looking different again

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It would have looked better for him if he had at least lost to a team with a winning record…..hasn’t happened for him so far……I thing some guy named Cooper Rush has 3 wins against teams with winning records but I could be wrong.:laugh:

When was Dak supposed to start lighting up the NFL again, was it this week or some time in 2023?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Week 1 of the season don't put much into last year GB was destroyed by NO . This year several top teams lost week 1. Dak did not play well nor did the team in general with a ton of penalties and defense while held Tampa to 19 gave up a lot of rush yards to a team who is currently last in the NFL in rushing.