That song that grabbed you and wouldn't let go

cowboyec

Reaction score
Just to be clear, there is no song called The Wall (unless you're talking about the band Kansas), but there are the songs Another Brick in the Wall: Part I, Part II, & Part III.

Sorry, but it's the first album I ever bought, and I still consider it one of the greatest albums ever... possibly even the greatest.
i take my music seriously personal too...don't apologize.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just to be clear, there is no song called The Wall (unless you're talking about the band Kansas), but there are the songs Another Brick in the Wall: Part I, Part II, & Part III.

Sorry, but it's the first album I ever bought, and I still consider it one of the greatest albums ever... possibly even the greatest.
You're right, my mistake. Once I gave the full album the chance I also became a big fan.

By the way, The Wall by Kansas was great. I love the entire Leftoverture album.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're right, my mistake. Once I gave the full album the chance I also became a big fan.

By the way, The Wall by Kansas was great. I love the entire Leftoverture album.
Point of Know Return is great too. In fact, it's better, in my opinion. The instrumentals are outstanding.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Point of Know Return is great too. In fact, it's better, in my opinion. The instrumentals are outstanding.
I'll disagree on that. Not that I don't think Point of Know Return is great, but I felt Leftoverture was one of those rare, transcendent albums, the way Dark Side of the Moon or the first Boston Album was