That time Dak & Andy went head to head in Accuracy Competition

Nav22

Reaction score
LOLLLLL

When your sad reality has set in...

When stats and W/L record completely destroy your garbage anti-Dak argument...

Simply turn to 3-year old footage of a Pro Bowl QB accuracy competition!
:lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still not sure we all have the same definition of "accuracy". It is simply my opinion the Dalton has a slight edge there. Watching 2019 Dalton "highlights". it just SEEMED to me the ball was in a better spot for the receiver. Now don't get me wrong, the WR's made GREAT plays too! I also realize it can be hard to find the LOW LIGHTS. But seemed to have a better shot at the catch and YAC based on where and how the ball was placed based on what I was watching.

I am not saying this "slight edge" (IN MY OPINION!) is enough to assume starter role.

Also not gonna look at anyone dumb stats for "accuracy". There's more to it that just placing the ball inside the arm radius...or bouncing it off someone's hands.

Did the QB put it in the best possible spot with the best possible attributes for the catch and YAC? It's not exactly a stat thing.

Imma trust MM on this.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Keep dreaming. You've been wrong all of these years, and you'll continue to be wrong when it comes to Dak. More accurate and better QB skills? Who? Show me proof on the playing field where it counts.
Wrong?

When?

I have been optimisticly hopeful of Dak and have been let down every year.

But i keep hearing that he's improving.

If this offense requires precision and timing then I am putting my money on Dalton.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Difference is the monkies do it but refuse to acknowledge thier actions.

I am being straight up in my dusdain of "modern football stats".

Especially accuracy percentage. Which is the biggest joke of them all.

No, the fact is that there is no difference. You're doing exactly what you're claiming others do. You are that "monkey", while you "refuse to acknowledge your actions."

And that is, in fact, "the biggest joke of them all".

:facepalm:

NotForLong

Reaction score
No, the fact is that there is no difference. You're doing exactly what you're claiming others do. You are that "monkey", while you "refuse to acknowledge your actions."

And that is, in fact, "the biggest joke of them all".

:facepalm:
I am saying the monkies are the ones who refuse to acknowledge Dak's ineffiences.

While I am stating that those who pull stats to justify Dak's accuracy can shove it because that stat is BS

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Just a random question, Dalton's best season he had a 106.2 rating. He has 3 pro bowls, 3 player of the week awards and 2 player of the month awards, all of which is more than Dak.

Lots of guys here just say he sucks. Is the feeling:
- That he has always sucked
or
- That he used to be good and isn't anymore

Also, how much does team quality play into QB play? Do people think that Mahomes would be Mahomes regardless of what team he was on?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
How much you wanna bet right now if Dalton and Mitch Trubisky were to change places or even Brandon Weeden...how much you wanna bet these same anti-Dak idiots would be screaming that Trubisky/Weeden is better than Dak.

Some of these idiots were literally advancing the idea that Cooper Rush should be taken seriously as a replacement for Dak. And yes, some even SERIOUSLY wanted DiNucci to play heavily in preseason so that the coaches would think about starting him. No seriously...this was their stance right before the Dalton signing.

Their whole end game is to replace Dak. Period. Dalton was literally one of the worst starting QBs last year...he has been one of the worse starting QBs since Dak as entered the NFL. You could replace Dalton with Josh Rosen and they will be just as passionate.
Dalton was on the way to being cut had he not asked for his release yet somehow, per the anti-Dak crowd, the Cowboys should look at that over Prescott.

Morons.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am sayint the monkies are the ones who refuse to acknowledge Dak's ineffiences.

While I am stating that thise who pull stats to justify Dak's accuracy can shove it because that stat is BS

You're exposing and embarrassing yourself, that's all that you're accomplishing here.

source.gif

NotForLong

Reaction score
Sure, but not nearly as overrated as a Youtube skills challenge video from 2017.
Just a basic accuracy contest nothning more nothning less.

If you are curious as to Dalton's recent accuracy skillz there's a video of him and his kids floating around.

As far as Dak with the holdout and New Coach & everything going on. . . He better not come out with his trademark "inaccurate" practices.