The “good” tonight

ghst187

Reaction score
The good news is Nooch outplayed Wentz.
Wentz is so bad that he threw two picks against us. If he can toss two against us then there’s no defense he can’t also toss two against. wonder if it’ll turn into a regular thing where Diggs gets picks against Wentz every time they play?

blueblood70

Reaction score
1. Diggs is starting to become a real player.
2. Tank actually starting to put some effort in
3. Pass rush coming around
4. Jaylon proving he’s not NFL material-harder and harder to deny it
5. Ref bias was undeniable tonight
6. LVE starting to come back around
7. Defense wasn’t a seive
8. We actually won the turnover battle.
i know people here hate this but Gregory had he not had his suspensions, had so much upside, the guy reminds me of Ware san the weed issues.

i know its insane but hes long, his first step can be bendy, and hes FAST..he was the best pass rusher on our team ive seen all year..

just saying i know we want tosay it was wasted pick etc but man he is great player that killed his career..

the refs omg right ughh that allegedly low hit on wentz needs to be reviewable thats not a low hit started around the hips..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Pathetic in describing any profession. These are things children get rewarded for.

These are grown arse men getting paid millions.

A shameful display period.

There's no good in losing.

I dont like losing or finding a silver lining n loss but this year its valid to look for hope especially after some changes the Fo just made to the defense and hope to see life in younger guys or guy lie Gregory just added back..

our downfall is when our Offense was scoring we had no defense , now the defense starts showing life really the second half of the Washington game they gave up 3 points and this game now we are forced to play a winnable game with a 7th round QB in his first start as rookie, Dalton wins this game..the Rookie QB cost us the game

this year has just been lost with injury and bad luck and timing..yes upset we are 2-6 but sometimes in a lost season its ok to find a few bright spots..

the ne thing that has held steady from week to until now the Offense TOs particularly at QB from QB1, qb2, and QB 3 and Fumbles by others. has cost us games..that something that hasn't changed..the defense may have been a dumpster fires most games but they were put behind the chains on short fields and easy points because we have an offense that cant stop turning the ball over

blueblood70

Reaction score
Shocked, and ever so pleased!
actually he may not be playing great but has more of reason i mean he either been injured or had his team severely depleted around him, Goff worse IMO because hes had a full team most games and look at Sundays game..he looked nearly as bad as our rookie with the pockets issues..

this should be wake up call to owners to stop paying QBs who are clearly tier 2 , yes can win games, maybe get you a few playoff wins BUT its crippling nfl teams.. Watsons not doing so hot this season either..

this should be an alert to owners ..at some point you have to cap the escalating qb salaries..

do you pay Dak 40mil something like Watson looking around the league at how these very good but not elite Qbs are playing compared to what they are being paid?

Sydla

Reaction score
Gregory showed something and if he continues this, he's locked up a spot for 2021.

But with him, you always have to assume he's a luxury, and you need to fill DE accordingly in the offseason.

Verdict

Reaction score
Tank has always been streaky as a sack artist. With sacks in 3 out of the last 4, he is on his hot streak
The sack isn’t as important as the effort (or lack of effort) he puts into getting them.

Verdict

Reaction score
i know people here hate this but Gregory had he not had his suspensions, had so much upside, the guy reminds me of Ware san the weed issues.

i know its insane but hes long, his first step can be bendy, and hes FAST..he was the best pass rusher on our team ive seen all year..

just saying i know we want tosay it was wasted pick etc but man he is great player that killed his career..

the refs omg right ughh that allegedly low hit on wentz needs to be reviewable thats not a low hit started around the hips..
The officiating was horrible last night. Horrible.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The officiating was horrible last night. Horrible.
which other calls remind me ? i remember the low hit on wentz was bad call but what others?

IMO that fumble at the end they didnt blow dead was also a bad call gave them 7 that sealed the game..i thought that was dead right there..

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They played a bad team that played a little better than they did.

Michaels and Collinsworth struggled trying to keep the game interesting and the only good thing about it was it was close and the outcome in question for a lot of the game. It helped that Collinsworth is a Cowboys homer and always has been.

Every broadcast team watching that was saying a silent prayer they don't have to do the playoff game with the East team hosting. Bringing up 7-9 SEA beating NO is the only thing they can hang their hat on.

The only good thing I can say about that game is that I didn't sit here, shaking my head in disbelief and disgust at the effort.

The best thing about this game was the Cowboys now sit in 5th place in the draft. But I have faith that they can improve on that.

I appreciate the OP trying to spin some positive out of this but back to back losses to WAS and PHL, there's really nothing positive about this team or that game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The winner of the division is an embarrassment to football.
Until this game, our defense has been a joke, but our offense is absolutely crippled with injuries to our starters, including of course, Dak. I can say the team sucks, but at the same time, I know it's because this isn't who's supposed to be playing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I like Gregory, but remember, he was going up against a pretty bad O-line tonight.

CoachD

Reaction score
It was a joke. And for as bad as Smith was, Crawford was worse. He literally got shoved back 3-5 yards on most run plays.
Crawford is so bad! I keyed on him a couple of plays and he gets absolutely destroyed in the middle and besides that one play he went out of his way to avoid contact!