The “good” tonight

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
which other calls remind me ? i remember the low hit on wentz was bad call but what others?

IMO that fumble at the end they didnt blow dead was also a bad call gave them 7 that sealed the game..i thought that was dead right there..
That should have been a free play too. One of the Eagles was clearly offsides.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
hes done this every time hes been back..hes played well anytime hes had real playing time..
Yes, he's been solid, but I don't know if you can judge how he's going to perform regularly on this game alone. I hope he tears up Big Ben next week, but I'm curbing my expectations for now.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Gregory is going to have a good year

Compared to what? 4 tackles, no sacks.

He's a one trick pony, basically an outside linebacker that used in blitzes, that's fine as far as it goes, but he's not going to be a difference maker....

lockster

Reaction score
Crawford is so bad! I keyed on him a couple of plays and he gets absolutely destroyed in the middle and besides that one play he went out of his way to avoid contact!
Well, hate to defend Crawford. But he was planning on playing end this year and lost weight. That doesn't excuse his salary. Lol

McKDaddy

Reaction score
"The good tonight" was exposing Wentzie what a bust he truly is.
No, the good tonight was:
1) Getting young guys playing time. Use this long preseason to figure out who wants\needs to be here next year.
2) See which vets are going to get with the program. See #1
3) Saw improvement
4) Still lost so you didn't hurt your draft capital

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Until this game, our defense has been a joke, but our offense is absolutely crippled with injuries to our starters, including of course, Dak. I can say the team sucks, but at the same time, I know it's because this isn't who's supposed to be playing.
true Now how much of it players how much of it coaching?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i wasn't seeing much effort the first month. he's a good player but i'm sick of him talking about effort & backbone when i think he is a player that tends to lack both of those at times.
I don't see it and I don't know how you guys gauge effort or backbone from television.......If a guy is dealing with a injury and you know it but looks sluggish does he lack backbone? Does Aldon Smith lackback effort because he's been struggling the past few weeks?

Cmac

Reaction score
….you left off....SLee didn't go on the injured list....Did he?

Creeper

Reaction score
The hold on Martin looked legit IMO. If you are talking about the one I am thinking of. If a DT tries to break outside and the OL has a fistful of your pad/jersey, and he can't spin, like Cox couldn't, that's going to get called a lot.

I would agree if Martin did not let go, but he did almost as soon as the DT turned away from him. You will see that kind of hold all the time and it is not called. There was a worse hold on Gregory on a running play that wasn't called. I don't like to gripe about refs but this crew was particularly bad.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don't see it and I don't know how you guys gauge effort or backbone from television.......If a guy is dealing with a injury and you know it but looks sluggish does he lack backbone? Does Aldon Smith lackback effort because he's been struggling the past few weeks?
it seems to be a pattern with him though. he is getting pushed around and a total non factor for stretches & finally when he gets backed into a corner (by fans, media, coaches) he begins to show up some.
seems like he knows how to talk the talk to the media but in reality is a me first, excuse guy behind closed doors. if he is truly an alpha competitor & was leading the right way, we shouldn't be 8 weeks in before you see something positive. JMHO

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wentz performance was a big plus for us looking towards next year and future seasons... He really seems to be going backwards at a fast rate and will handicap the Eagles for as long as he’s there.
If Dak had played yesterday, we win by 20+
Probably , assuming we don’t turn it over 4 or 5 times ourselves getting behind early 2 or 3 scores.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Randy Gregory showed flashes if his potential again. The upside is almost a faster Tank. A bit more work on other parts of the game and i think he starts to really come together