The 3 reasons we lost that game to the Cards

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys defeated themselves. Plain and simple. The penalties and dropped passes were everything. Even the fumble late. Missed FG.

So on a side note................you never seem to blame the RB's. Are you saying that running the ball is all about the Oline.
It’s on everyone on this team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Money is spent more on offense because most our defensive drafts prior to two years ago were busts. No one to pay.

The last two years Cowboys have focused the draft on defense and its bearing fruit. Most of our young players on defense are still under rookie deals. Trust me, the spending is coming.

Once again your comments are marginal at best. Laughable at worst.

Look @OmerV … Even Cowboyroy could figure it out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yep and its sad to come here after each game and things get all broken down into their little categories. I wind up defending people when really I had no intention of doing so after that game as everyone played poorly overall.

This entire team sucked, end of story

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

This Offense was lauded for a week as the #1 offense after beating WFT and then see it look average at best against a good team. The difference between the units is the expectation and that most everyone see's the teams strength as a mostly settled veteran Offense. We've a Defense manned primarily by players on rookie deals and injury projects in the secondary.

Last season we prayed for a Defense that just kept us in games.....and that's what we've got, they are keeping their end of the bargain.

Cmac

Reaction score
Our OC that kept getting guys into tons of space for an easy pitch and catch in big situations?

We just want to get rid of him now?

Kyler was the difference in the game. Not Offensive Coordinators.
Is that you Kellen? We want to get rid of everybody else when something goes wrong. My bad.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is there a need to mention what Arizona did against Detroit vs concern of what Arizona actually did against Dallas?......any given Sunday is the mantra.
You had said we would have won with Arizona’s OC. I just mentioned that he couldn’t lead Ariz to a win against the lions as an example of “any given Sun”.

Cmac

Reaction score
You had said we would have won with Arizona’s OC. I just mentioned that he couldn’t lead Ariz to a win against the lions as an example of “any given Sun”.
For clarity.....On Sunday, 3 Jan 22 I think AZ OC could have chopped them like he did us.