The 4th down throw was behind Brown

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Notice how you had to majorly contort yourself in order to get this photograph and present it as proof of a bad pass. Did you hurt yourself?

This snapshot does nothing as proof of any of that....but it does prove your desperation.
Nah, it just contorted your Dak hating hurt feelings even more. Need a tissue?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Notice how you had to majorly contort yourself in order to get this photograph and present it as proof of a bad pass. Did you hurt yourself?

This snapshot does nothing as proof of any of that....but it does prove your desperation.

Nobody said it was a bad pass. There are plenty of options between "perfect throw" and "bad pass." Why do you insist on interpreting "not perfect" as "bad pass?"

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No...not what I interpret. What you WRITE.

Like I said....it may have been unintentional. Usually a knee- jerk crusade to disembowel the"bad guys"...doesn't get thought all the way through, there are usually unintended consequences.

Doesn't change the fact you HAVE...at the every base of your argument... pitted Cooper against Dak.

Again your interpretation. I point out that morons deride Dak but praise Rush for similar throws and YOU decide that's pitting Cooper against Dak instead of calling out the moronic hypocrisy of these people. That's on you.. You are the one who wants me to "break Dak's poor throws so we can compare the two." I'm sure you've noticed that I have refused to do so. Because it's not about comparing the two.. even if that's what you seem to want.

starfan1

Reaction score
[
Again your interpretation. I point out that morons deride Dak but praise Rush for similar throws and YOU decide that's pitting Cooper against Dak instead of calling out the moronic hypocrisy of these people. That's on you.. You are the one who wants me to "break Dak's poor throws so we can compare the two." I'm sure you've noticed that I have refused to do so. Because it's not about comparing the two.. even if that's what you seem to want.
Talk to him about how wonderful Zeke is that does seem to sit better with him lol.

Big_D

Reaction score
This doesn’t change the fact that Dak doesn’t lead his receivers! There should be a drop off from starter to backup but according to this thread there isn’t!

starfan1

Reaction score
This doesn’t change the fact that Dak doesn’t lead his receivers! There should be a drop off from starter to backup but according to this thread there isn’t!

honestly I believe that dak needs to improve but some of yall dont watch other QBs. They all miss their receivers and not all daks passes are off target. There are also times where his window lends to it not being perfect. Never has 1 QB had all of his passes so heavily scrutinized.If yall want mahomes or rodgers you better go their fan page because its not going to be Dak s he is what he is.

I was so p[issd last year i threw his jersey in the garbage but its not all his fault

Big_D

Reaction score
honestly I believe that dak needs to improve but some of yall dont watch other QBs. They all miss their receivers and not all daks passes are off target. There are also times where his window lends to it not being perfect. Never has 1 QB had all of his passes so heavily scrutinized.If yall want mahomes or rodgers you better go their fan page because its not going to be Dak s he is what he is.

I was so p[issd last year i threw his jersey in the garbage but its not all his fault

his passes are way off. Mahomes and Rodgers are in another stratosphere. And that window gets tighter the longer he waits! We’re stuck with him, but it’s not good.

starfan1

Reaction score
his passes are way off. Mahomes and Rodgers are in another stratosphere. And that window gets tighter the longer he waits! We’re stuck with him, but it’s not good.
some are most arent as evident of his completion %. Expecting dak to be anybody but Dak is foolhearty. Expecting Romo (when he was here) to be anybody but romo is foolhearted. Expecting jerry to be anybody but jerry is also foolhearted and hes the blame for overpaying the past 2 QBs and not putting the rest of the roster behind it

Big_D

Reaction score
some are most arent as evident of his completion %. Expecting dak to be anybody but Dak is foolhearty. Expecting Romo (when he was here) to be anybody but romo is foolhearted. Expecting jerry to be anybody but jerry is also foolhearted and hes the blame for overpaying the past 2 QBs and not putting the rest of the roster behind it

A lot of problems here. And pretending Dak isn’t one of them is also a problem! Comp % means nothing. That “floater” to Noah Brown against the Bucs sums up the situation. Playoff caliber opponent and the QBs MIA. Even the days of lightning up a crap division will be gone! We’ll see how that goes!

kskboys

Reaction score

No, it's Jerry's fault for treating Rudy like Walter Payton.

Big_D

Reaction score
No, it's Jerry's fault for treating Rudy like Walter Payton.

Those first few years Dak had a top tier Oline and run game. It’s definitely Jerry’s fault for thinking that will last forever. And especially for thinking it’s wiser to pay the back and the QB than it is to fix the line. Neither are worth those large deals.

kskboys

Reaction score
Those first few years Dak had a top tier Oline and run game. It’s definitely Jerry’s fault for thinking that will last forever. And especially for thinking it’s wiser to pay the back and the QB than it is to fix the line. Neither are worth those large deals.
Jerry fell for the fooforaw about Dak being the next Joe Montana. Yes, I saw that comparison. It's OK for a fan to do that, to get all gushy about a player and overrate them, but a GM absolutely does not have that luxury.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry fell for the fooforaw about Dak being the next Joe Montana. Yes, I saw that comparison. It's OK for a fan to do that, to get all gushy about a player and overrate them, but a GM absolutely does not have that luxury.

And our “GM” does this all the time.

shabazz

Reaction score
He's gonna pray on that one tonight and come back with another thread tmrw

Yup, I believe that there was one throw that went over the receivers head tonite so that should be the catalyst for an entertaining “crap on Rush” thread

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
What was arguably the biggest play in the game was really a late throw across the middle that Noah reached back and snatched out of the air.. Then the TD was high and outside and Brown had to climb the ladder a bit to go get it. Yet people have been downright giddy about how Rush "hit receivers in stride" and all that thinly veiled shots at Dak noise. If Dak makes that same throw to Brown all we would have heard was how if he woulda led him he would have had a chance to run after the catch. In reality throwing it behind was absolute the right ball placement because if he leads him Noah probably gets blown up by the safety and maybe even gets the ball dislodged and Cincy has the ball at our 40 yard line. It's probably a very different ballgame then.

The point of this is that you people talkin bout how well Rush threw the ball must have been getting a beer on the 5-6 near INTs he tossed. And why do I mention near INTs? Because people were beside themselves when Dak had a similar total of near misses in a game last season. And if I'm not mistaken we won that game too. This is not to disparage the game Rush had.. He had a nice game as a backup. He managed the game and didn't LOSE it. And made 5-6 throws when he absolutely had to in order to win it. I call that "Eli Manninging." I hope he does it 4-5 more times..

Most people just give way too much credit and blame for wins to QBs. When we win, all failings are forgotten, and when we lose, they're the only thing that mattered.

Rush was often off target. That deep one down the right side was just short. He's playing well, but it's not his arm, it's his head. He doesn't make dumb plays, He doesn't panic. He just plays. But his accuracy is mediocre.

kskboys

Reaction score
Most people just give way too much credit and blame for wins to QBs. When we win, all failings are forgotten, and when we lose, they're the only thing that mattered.

Rush was often off target. That deep one down the right side was just short. He's playing well, but it's not his arm, it's his head. He doesn't make dumb plays, He doesn't panic. He just plays. But his accuracy is mediocre.
It's his arm.