The answer: Yes, we got better

starfan1

Reaction score
Maybe people like you need to post more. More positive. Be the change you want to see.

You might inspire and change things.

I think we do have to accept that people do get more upset and need to vent more about negative things. It's human nature. That doesn't mean they have ZERO positivity or enjoyment.

It is also human nature to assume that is all they do , have, want (negative vent). Like rocko and AC want to do. Big mistake.

So...tell me...what are your positives about and hopefuls...now. We did miss out on RB but let is not lament, for now. What are your POSITIVES?
The toughness and youth inspired draft . I think we are better day 1 on the Oline

I think our LB corps is better with overshown and the LB from notre Dame

Maybe year 2 gets a bit more from last years draft class

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The toughness and youth inspired draft . I think we are better day 1 on the Oline

I think our LB corps is better with overshown and the LB from notre Dame

Maybe year 2 gets a bit more from last years draft class
The o line and LB are HUGE needs...even just a LITTLE improvement. You not only don't need. but cant get #1 picks all over the place, like some here demand.
Just make a change is all you can do, all you are SUPPOSED to do...it's how life works.

I like are trenches are infused with youth and tonnage. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
This really is not true, they would always get involved in wave 2 or 3 of free agency before the draft, to plug some holes so they did not need to reach for need.

They did not do that this year.
I can't see the difference there gonna be a lot of good free agents still left there's gonna be more cut they're gonna be plenty available and we didn't have that many big holes from A 12 win team yes we needed to improve.. I have faith they will do so they made trades in years past for Gilmore cooks and hankins and they brought in guys like amari they will do what it takes at least get a competitive team they are not tanking they're not purposely putting together a bad team to sabotage Prescott and Mike McCarthy....

gtb1943

Reaction score
I can't see the difference there gonna be a lot of good free agents still left there's gonna be more cut they're gonna be plenty available and we didn't have that many big holes from A 12 win team yes we needed to improve.. I have faith they will do so they made trades in years past for Gilmore cooks and hankins and they brought in guys like amari they will do what it takes at least get a competitive team they are not tanking they're not purposely putting together a bad team to sabotage Prescott and Mike McCarthy....
anyone thinking that what is available after the draft is in any way comparable to what was there at the start of FA is smoking some seriously good stuff