Twitter: The Attention DLaw Gets In One Picture

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
There are very few true pass rushing threats up the middle without blitzing
I'd disagree with you there, but to clarify i'm not saying you need a double digit sack guy up the middle. I do expect to see someone who can get consistent penetration, and win 1v1 matchups when your edge rushers are consistently double and triple teamed though. I'd think most teams in the top 10 in sacks have solid interior play on the dline.

conner01

Reaction score
I'd disagree with you there, but to clarify i'm not saying you need a double digit sack guy up the middle. I do expect to see someone who can get consistent penetration, and win 1v1 matchups when your edge rushers are consistently double and triple teamed though. I'd think most teams in the top 10 in sacks have solid interior play on the dline.
An inside push is great
Wouldn’t have matter on a roll out though

aikemirv

Reaction score
Does he get triple teamed when he crashes inside and gets beat around the corner repeatedly.

Just contain the edge and do your job!

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
I’ll never forget when he crucified our defense that one year. It was absolutely dominant.

He was so dominant in that game you could physically see Brandon Carr seeing ghosts and jumping at shadows for the next couple of games. I've never seen stats on it but Brandon Carr probably still has nightmares about that game.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Does he get triple team when he crashes inside and gets beat around the corner repeatedly.

Just contain the edge and do your job!
Now that is some fair criticism. He fell for the fake so many times and left a wide open lane for Hurts and his lead blockers. I get playing aggressive, but i cant imagine a backside DE has any RB responsibility on a read option. The fact he would jump those as hard as he did leaves me scratching my head still.

817Gill

Reaction score
He was so dominant in that game you could physically see Brandon Carr seeing ghosts and jumping at shadows for the next couple of games. I've never seen stats on it but Brandon Carr probably still has nightmares about that game.
They need to do a 30 for 30 on that game and just have Carr as one of the guys who gets interviewed. We’d be able to see the pain in his eyes lol. Heath would be wiping away tears as well.

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
They need to do a 30 for 30 on that game and just have Carr as one of the guys who gets interviewed. We’d be able to see the pain in his eyes lol. Heath would be wiping away tears as well.

You could seriously see it for the next couple of games. Carr was visibly gun shy for a couple of games.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Can’t say I’ve seen a triple team too often lol, Eagles threw all they could at him Sunday and it helped Randy out a lot. For those who don’t appreciate Law I’m not sure what to say.

Somebody should have had a sack on that play.

Sydla

Reaction score
What the Cowboys have done at DT next to Lawrence has been borderline criminal.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Point is he really wasn't triple teamed as the TE shifted inside after the RT initial chuck and picked up Lawrence while the 2 linemen in the photo shifted inside.

Okay why would you deny what you see with your own eyes? Do all three guys have to physically touch him at the same time in order for it to be a triple team for you? That's like saying if both the corner and the safety don't both hit the receiver then he wasn't doubled. The added bodies don't need to actually make contact to act as effective deterrent..

Creeper

Reaction score
DLaw is a good DE, and the DTs are so bad, teams can commit double teams to the DEs. I just wish he would not fall for the read options all the time.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Can’t say I’ve seen a triple team too often lol, Eagles threw all they could at him Sunday and it helped Randy out a lot. For those who don’t appreciate Law I’m not sure what to say.

Gregory, had a few of those.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now that is some fair criticism. He fell for the fake so many times and left a wide open lane for Hurts and his lead blockers. I get playing aggressive, but i cant imagine a backside DE has any RB responsibility on a read option. The fact he would jump those as hard as he did leaves me scratching my head still.

Lawrence, along with the rest of the team, have been falling for fakes for the past few years.