The Bears are who the Cowboys thought they are

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Remember back to last season, after losing to Seattle in the playoffs? There were many Cowboys players who were lamenting that loss because they WANTED to go to Chicago - because they believed they could beat them. Well I was at the game Sunday night and it looked like they were playing to prove the point that they WOULD HAVE beatem them last year. And on Sunday nigh they faced that OVERRATED bears D and COMPETELY ANALHILATED THEM. Just kicked them in the teeth and broke them down physically, mentally, methodically, and completely

Point Proven!

WOW :popcorn: WE-WOW :bicep: WOW!

:clap2: :star: :clap2:

Benni

Reaction score
I believe you're right - that we could have beaten them then as well and we will again if we have to!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I don't think we'd have beaten them last year. This year's team is clearly superior IMO.

Undisputed

Reaction score
This year we are taking care of unfinished business. We were the laughing stock of the league after the Romo bobble, and now we just dropped jaws by dropping 34 on the Bears with everything going against us.

I feel no guilt in gloating this time around. Karma *****es. Where are your clever Romo bobble photoshops now? Bahahahaa.

I want Seattle and the Saints in the playoffs. :cool:

calico

Reaction score
we could have beaten the bears last year, but our stupid *** game planning would have probably resulted in a close loss.

I will never forgive Parcells for not attacking the Seahawks secondary last year in that game. I still dont understand how you dont attack a secondary patched together with players who were driving UPS trucks the week before.

Undisputed

Reaction score
calico;1666071 said:
we could have beaten the bears last year, but our stupid *** game planning would have probably resulted in a close loss.

I will never forgive Parcells for not attacking the Seahawks secondary last year in that game. I still dont understand how you dont attack a secondary patched together with players who were driving UPS trucks the week before.

:lmao2:

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
and remember last year romo was tryin to make plays out of nothin and fumble and sacks

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
calico;1666071 said:

Yup! I don't think we would have beaten the Bears either. Tuna's magic just doesn't work anymore in this era. It's like the new generation of poker players. Aggressive, aggressive, aggressive. Most of the old school players, save a few, just can't handle the new style of play.....Go Jason!