The Bengals have released OT La’El Collins from PUP. He’s now a free agent

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Not his fault. One of the other linemen pranked him and put a Burger King sign on the other door. Dude never found the right place.

(Hey look, a fat joke outside of a Coach Mac thread!)
LOL, them fat guys know they're fat. It probably doesn't bother them.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
LOL, I've been called slim, shorty, now old guy. lol. 6' 6" lost down to 230. shrugs...old guys don't need extra weight
6'3" ... 315 down to 285. Still working on it. You definitely feel that weight with the age. Sucks. I can see why everyone from Nate Newton to Fat Albert to the weather guy on the morning show are now skinny.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
6'3" ... 315 down to 285. Still working on it. You definitely feel that weight with the age. Sucks. I can see why everyone from Nate Newton to Fat Albert to the weather guy on the morning show are now skinny.
yep, it's hard on your back knees, and feet.

good job on the weight loss.

Carson

Reaction score
True and probably wore out his welcome in Dallas, but these CZ guys need a OL move.
I love me some TJ Bass at guard.

I don’t think signing LC to the 53 and cutting a player is wise.

But putting him on the PS and letting him get healthy is never a bad move.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I love me some TJ Bass at guard.

I don’t think signing LC to the 53 and cutting a player is wise.

But putting him on the PS and letting him get healthy is never a bad move.
Agree, Cowboys are a draft n develop team, so I want to see Bass/Richards develop. I don't think LC has much left after being limited by his car accident a la Erik Williams. PS is cool to get a look at LC to evaluate him, if they want to kick the tires.