The best 3-1 team in the league is

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I can't wait until the Cardinals lose so we can hear about the 72 Dolphins celebrating again.

That never gets old.
We near the point they are going to have time lapse cameras on graveyards to capture the excitement

CWR

Reaction score
Bucs, Rams and Bills can all be placed ahead of us. Only one that isn't in debate is Tampa. Can't really make a reasonable argument we are better than them after losing. Although we are playing better football now imo.

Praxit

Reaction score
..tone it down a bit fellas, long season still ahead. Im excited as well, though lets see how they do Vs NYG. ; )..

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I guess you should take LAR off this list since they are already 4-1...thus they no longer qualify to be rated as the best 3-1 team

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
People are wrongfully sleeping on Cincinnati. They have the best young (on rookie contract) QB in the NFL and they have a good defense. Don't be surprised if they win at home vs. Green Bay this weekend.
And damn near got beat by JAX. Hard pass.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
1. Bills
2. Rams
3. Cowboys!
4. Buccaneers
5. Browns
6. Packers
7. Chargers
8. Ravens
9. Panthers
10. Raiders
11. Broncos
12. Bengals
Please... 4 weeks isn't long enough. They lost to the bucs and the bucs played arguably their worst game all year that day. Cowboys lovers trying to will the cowboys a superbowl already. After the last few years and decades the cowboys owe it to us to prove they belong at the top and can stay there with some consistency.

Keep ranking them 6 or so. Give them more of a chip. Maybe they will have more drive come playoffs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't know if we are the best 3-1 team I will say I think Cowboys are capable of beating any of them. All of them look to be tough opponents but I would not back down from the challenge of playing any of them and think we would hold our own.

willia451

Reaction score
No offense. But I found the ad for Manscaped much more interesting than the pseudo-frivolous exercise mentioned by the OP.

And that's the thing. You never know where you'll find inspiration.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Through approximately 25% of the season, the Cowboys have looked pretty salty. With 75% of the season ahead of us, I don’t get caught up in “ranking” NFL teams.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Carolina, Bengals and Raiders stink. And I don’t even know what to think about a Rams team that got beat up by the Cardinals and looked poor against the Seahawks who lost Russ in the game.

Ravens offense still looks poor.

Chargers look look like the real deal.

Buccs are beatable but they look to possibly have SB fatigue.

Packers….they are just there. Hard to get excited about them who just seem to exist.

Broncos look good but they look like a team that could tail off.

Browns have Baker as QB…yuck.

Bills are ok but they need Allen to return back to form. Maybe he gets there?

Cowboys have beaten two of those teams so they are the best the end lol.
If LA looked bad, what did the Hawks look like. They looked better with Geno than they did Russ!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rams and Bills right now are head and shoulders at the top.Both are very stout on D and well rounded.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Bengals are better than the Broncos and possibly the Panthers. And just as good as the Raiders and Browns, from what I seen of each team. Probably even the Ravens.
I will group 8 to 12 as a tie, maybe 7-12. The rest pretty are close and can't argue about the order. If you had a few switched, the same could be said, can't argue.

I agree 100%- I think the Bengals are being seriously underrated by many mediots and experts across the country. However, I think that will all change after this Sunday b/c I think Cincy will beat GB and beat them handily.

It's not just due to "Joe Exotic" Burrow's rise into top-10 QB land either. I think their defense is very good, especially up front, and their much maligned O-Line is vastly improved as well.

As for the list, I go Bucs, Bills, Cowboys, Chargers, Bengals, Bills, as my top 6. After those 6, it's a toss up of a bunch of average teams, including the highly overrated Ravens who WILL be exposed as the year goes on.