The best 3-1 team in the league is

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
carolina does NOT stink most evaluators say its untrue..3-0 maybe overrated but they are continuing to add players to get better and Cmacs coming back..they are good team we beat so stop, they maybe not that 3-0 illusion that we faced but they are solid team that will be in the mix for the playoffs..book it
Being in the mix in their division means nothing.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I mean shouldn’t they? Rams are suppose to be a better D than the Seahawks D.
No, they should not. They have Lockett and Metcalf. There is no reason they should not have been able to pass the ball better than that when Russ was in. Arizona passed and ran all over them.

Wentz had a better passing day against them than Russ did! Brady passed for 432 against them!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, they should not. They have Lockett and Metcalf. There is no reason they should not have been able to pass the ball better than that when Russ was in. Arizona passed and ran all over them.

Wentz had a better passing day against them than Russ did! Brady passed for 432 against them!
Carson and Russ were hurt last night.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
As some have mentioned, give me a few more weeks or at least half way through. We should know more about:

- Our defense
- What our offense is whether running or passing
- Special teams - Who are we and is Z the one
- Our fortitude; Are we a mentally tough team or not.

There are things yet to uncover about this team yet, so this is a tad premature.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No they dont the jags are on a record losing streak close to setting it vs a 3-1 , yes thats the same..

We see through the bs in your post want to weaken our win.,.thats the code when someone belittles 3-0 team we beat. Meh exposed brah.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bucs, Rams, Bills, Ravens, and Packers are above us. I’d put Cowboys at 6 with Chargers right behind at 7. Then the Browns, Carolina, Raiders, Bengals, and then the Broncos.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I finally just got to watch the Carolina game on YouTube, and I gotta say, nobody looked like a bad player in that game. Zeke was fighting hard, trying to make us forget about Pollard, Gregory looked like Manster all day, Dak was making some big time throws while spreading it around to different targets, and Diggs was a game changing mother...well, I need Samuel L. Jackson to finish that sentence for me.

This team is firing on all cylinders right now, and a lot of these guys are rookies and second year players, so the road ahead looks pretty scenic.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I saw the whole game….I also saw the Rams defending him different than Wilson. You think Geno is better than Wilson?
I am amazed at your determination to argue. Yes Smith played better than Russ last night. In no way did I say he is a better QB than Russ. Russ did little in almost 3 qtrs and Smith came in and led a 95 yard drive. Then a FG, 10 pts in 2 drives and Russ had 3 qtrs. They were playing with the same RB Made Russ look pedestrian.

You must have a thing for Russ!