Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Harley of cars...

2018-Maserati-GranTurismo-coupe-front-three-quarters.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every post was "Oh, Yeah!" until your post which was "Oh, Damn!" You win!!!! That car is so fast even when it's sitting still I'd like mine in a deep blue with sparkles or dark red with sparkles. (Sparkles are my favorite color.)
Are you a stripper??? :muttley:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Great taste @RJ_MacReady!! ;)

@Runwildboys I've heard those Cobras are super fun but crazy to control. So light with so much power. I don't mean that to sound like a knock on them either. Great looking and performing cars.

Since we are throwing down multiple submissions, like Runwildboys mentioned above, I love the new Corvettes. Just great looking cars.
1000hp-lurks-under-the-hood-of-this-mean-corvette-z06.jpg

ShortRound

Reaction score

@Runwildboys I've heard those Cobras are super fun but crazy to control. So light with so much power. I don't mean that to sound like a knock on them either. Great looking and performing cars.

Since we are throwing down multiple submissions, like Runwildboys mentioned above, I love the new Corvettes. Just great looking cars.

My boss had the new Corvette, was so sexy. Said the only car that beat him on him morning commute was a Porsche GTR.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I just love the stance on the Cobra. Look at that beauty @ShortRound131 posted above........Gorgeous!!!