The big fat fire Garrett, Garrett was out coached, Garret Sucks thread **merged**

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
2-point conversion...biggest play of the game. Why not get to the line of scrimmage to see what kind of formation the Jets would have and then call timeout like in basketball? Instead, they come out and look absolutely shocked that the Jets would bring an all-out blitz. Pretty much threw a give-up throw that had no chance

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Garrett is the biggest of many problems with this team.

They come out flat, they come out with zero emotion, and by the time they respond it's too late.

And this slow start trend isn't limited to the three game losing streak. Recall during the 3-0 start the Giants and Commanders scored first and Dallas was sluggish vs. Miami before getting on a second half roll.

The Cowboys are one of the worst prepared teams in football.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Now the Niners are for real. So another team will pass us by in Superbowls.....25 years ago we were tied with the Steelers. We haven't moved an inch since. That is what angers me about this team. Jerry buying this franchise is likely the worst thing to ever happen to this franchise.
COACHING AND WHO THE GM IS MATTERS

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
New orleans game - Early penalties and fumbles.
Green Bay - Sloppy Play early.
Today - Early penalties, dropped balls.

What does it take to get garret fired? Players don't respect him, the refs certainly don't based upon last week.

If i was an NFC east team i would pray that we continue to hold onto garret. Why would you want us to get rid of him?

Rayman70

Reaction score

They come out flat, they come out with zero emotion, and by the time they respond it's too late.

And this slow start trend isn't limited to the three game winning streak. Recall during the 3-0 start the Giants and Commanders scored first and Dallas was sluggish vs. Miami before getting on a second half roll.

The Cowboys are one of the worst prepared teams in football.
Said it before the game today..we are a jekyl and hyde team...

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
2-point conversion...biggest play of the game. Why not get to the line of scrimmage to see what kind of formation the Jets would have and then call timeout like in basketball? Instead, they come out and look absolutely shocked that the Jets would bring an all-out blitz. Pretty much threw a give-up throw that had no chance

What you are asking for requires coaching. Which we clearly don't have.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Game was lost before that. Kick a field goal down 7-3 in the first half and Dallas wins it with a TD late.

Or, better yet, don't give up a 92 yard score on the first play after a brainless 4th-and-2 play call.

seamus18

Reaction score
In all honesty, I don’t see it happening this week. But after next week, when there is a very good chance we go from 3-0 to 3-4, I can see a possibility of it happening during the bye week. 2 weeks is a long time for Jerry to stew on it.

stiletto

Reaction score

I dunno, the HC represents a lot of the simple problems. He has for a long time. I think most people who aren't hanging on to hope that Garrett was the next Tom Landry have realized it for years....Unfortunately the people that need to actually realize it are the OWNERS of the team....

smitty313

Reaction score
We need to stop giving him an excuse. He provides no type of advantage as a coach.

Greg Williams played this game to win. Garrett played it not to lose. Throw that process down the toilet.
And Williams is not a good coach, that he embarrassed our "offensive genius" should get everyone fired

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
no heart on D..OVERRATED BUNCH OF FRONTRUNNERS. Terrible 1950's style coaching on D...too satisfied already. NO REAL CONSEQUENCES.

Another huge issue. We can point to the missing players for the offensive struggles, but the defense has been a sieve. No excuses for the way they've been playing. Zero.