The big fat fire Garrett, Garrett was out coached, Garret Sucks thread **merged**

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Game was lost before that. Kick a field goal down 7-3 in the first half and Dallas wins it with a TD late.

Or, better yet, don't give up a 92 yard score on the first play after a brainless 4th-and-2 play call.

that everyone knew was coming as Romo literally called it out!

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I said after last week 6-10...and I stand by that.
I wish I had your enthusiasm! Really after the performances over the last 3 weeks I just don't see a team on our schedule right now that we can say "we got this" As a Die hard fan Carrot needs needed to be gone! Hoping this is the year since its yet another write off wasted year!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I wish I had your enthusiasm! Really after the performances over the last 3 weeks I just don't see a team on our schedule right now that we can say "we got this" As a Die hard fan Carrot needs needed to be gone! Hoping this is the year since its yet another write off wasted year!!
ITS PRETTY DARK DAYS RIGHT NOW..SAD

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
social media is going nuts right now about Dallas. THE HEAT IS ON!!!!! They are calling for wholesale changes in Dallas. The Dallas local media have finally had it.

The only silver lining in games like this is they usually signal change. I have had it. By no way is the 2019 season over, but I'm sick of games like this. This is a 7-9 team at best right now.

Dallas last won a Super Bowl when I was a senior in high school. I am now 41 years old. Enough is enough!!!!:banghead::banghead:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Today i saw him in this game and he just looks like he tired, old and just dont enjoy coaching the team anhmore.

It could be because he realized during the game that after this game, win or lose, he isnt getting an extension.

kumizi

Reaction score
I like how Romo clowns on Garrett each time he does a Cowboys game.

"This offense has Garrett's fingerprints all over it."
"People were thinking this was going to be an easy game. But this is not a good matchup scheme wise for the Cowboys against a Greg Williams defense."

Rayman70

Reaction score
The only silver lining in games like this is they usually signal change. I have had it. By no way is the 2019 season over, but I'm sick of games like this. This is a 7-9 team at best right now.

Dallas last won a Super Bowl when I was a senior in high school. I am now 41 years old. Enough is enough!!!!:banghead::banghead:
ITS ALL OVER. I said last week if we lose this game its over for Marinelli and garrett. Neither may survive Columbus day lol

just_catch_it

Reaction score
In all honesty, I don’t see it happening this week. But after next week, when there is a very good chance we go from 3-0 to 3-4, I can see a possibility of it happening during the bye week. 2 weeks is a long time for Jerry to stew on it.
Im thinking Buffalo after another 6 losses 3-9! Thinking JJ is delusional for awhile longer. Looking at our schedule I dont think their is anyone that we can say that we match coaching or talent at this point.

Rayman70

Reaction score
wouldn't be shocked if we start hearing rumblings overnight about firings coming imminently. Today was Jerrys birthday...lol..he wont take too kindly to this.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
ITS ALL OVER. I said last week if we lose this game its over for Marinelli and garrett. Neither may survive Columbus day lol

The first place game with Philly will probably be the do-or-die game. I can see Jerry Jones axing Garrett midseason like he did Wade Phillips.

Maybe promote Kris Richard to interim coach and just see what happens.