The bills fans are still obsessed over bledsoe

Mozilla

Reaction score
I took a gander at the bills message boards and there bashing him about the rams game. I did'nt give a rats *** if we lost 90 to 0 thats just my view. After the boys are out of playoff contention I just dont care about the season i start watching college bowl games to see who the boys should draft.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Mozilla said:
I took a gander at the bills message boards and there bashing him about the rams game. I did'nt give a rats *** if we lost 90 to 0 thats just my view. After the boys are out of playoff contention I just dont care about the season i start watching college bowl games to see who the boys should draft.

Because they are as unsettled at QB as we are. Bledsoe failing is all they could hope for.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC said:
Because they are as unsettled at QB as we are. Bledsoe failing is all they could hope for.
Very true. Misery loves company and they feel we are fellow sufferers now.

sago1

Reaction score
Would rather suffer with Bledsoe then with Losman.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Zaxor said:
Yeah me too

Good thing your in Germany and Hos can check our IP address's...Otherwise people might start thinking we are the same person...lol

DBoys

Reaction score
To blame Bledsoe is silly. The OL performance against the Rams was the worst I have ever seen in Dallas.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DBoys said:
To blame Bledsoe is silly. The OL performance against the Rams was the worst I have ever seen in Dallas.

I agree. The line play for the most part this year has been poor. It has had a major impact on Dallas not running the ball as well as protecting the QB. It all starts up front no matter who the RB is or who the QB is without the big boys doing their job the offense will struggle

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DBoys said:

now you're just being silly. it wasn't great, no - but it was about average for the year. bledsoe just looked like hammered moose manure caught in a rainstorm. he was behind wr's all day long and lobbed a couple of STUPID int's.

the rushed play to witten was pretty, though. highlight of the game.

the team just didn't care from the coach down - period. quit excuse mongering.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
The offense needs rebuilding and then consistancy. I would rather rebuild with youth so that is why I said I would rather see JP. Not really a knock on Bledsoe, just that a 1-2 year rebuilding of the offense, same scheme and players would include and younger QB to run the teams for years to come.

Our offensive run in the 90's was built upon key players (Troy, Mike, Emmitt, Jay, etc) all being on the same page and in the same system for multiple years. Since BP has been here we have had a plethera of changes on the offensive side of the ball...Mo as the OC...Then no OC...multiple RB's (Richie A., Hambone, Adrian Murrel, JJ, Barber, etc)
Multiple WR's (Bryant, Galloway, D. Ward, Crayton, Key, Glenn, Etc.)...multiple starting QB's..(QC, Vinny, Bledsoe, Henson). Offensive linemen...I'll just say whoa...Kickers a la carte...even long snappers...return men...Swinton was the best IMHO.

Offense needs consistancy, we have had nothing that even resembles that.

BP has done a great job on D. Can he do the same on the offensive side ? It was never known as his strenght.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Good thing your in Germany and Hos can check our IP address's...Otherwise people might start thinking we are the same person...lol

:lmao2: we won't tell them about the teleporter or the scizo... thing

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
iceberg said:
now you're just being silly. it wasn't great, no - but it was about average for the year. bledsoe just looked like hammered moose manure caught in a rainstorm. he was behind wr's all day long and lobbed a couple of STUPID int's.

"hammered moose manure caught in a rainstorm"

Poetic to say the least, right up there with what Hos wrote last night on our history. :lmao2:

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Mozilla said:

This is silly.

It's alot like us how we're dancing on the rooftops over the Skins' salary cap woes this offseason.

Pt being that other peoples' failures have absolutely nothing to do with Buffalo or us-we failed b/c of what WE DIDN'T do, and other peoples' woes won't do a darn thing to correct that.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
iceberg said:

Bledsoe has been sacked 2nd most of any QB in the NFL. The O-line was I'd say good for the first portion of the season. But when Flo went down it went to crap, probably the worst in football.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
Bledsoe has been sacked 2nd most of any QB in the NFL. The O-line was I'd say good for the first portion of the season. But when Flo went down it went to crap, probably the worst in football.

Well, get ready to watch even worse OL, next year, with all of OL healthy, if Bledsoe starts next year. I gurantee you, all the DC know the story on Bledsoe now with Cowboys.

Oh, I would call the TExans the worst OL in Football, if you are going by sacks given up, which I believe is 62.

burmafrd

Reaction score
All the DC's knew that long ago. EVERYONE knows you have to protect Bledsoe more then most QB's. ANYONE posting here that thinks this was just discovered ... well stupid does not begin to cover it. Our O line stank up the place most of the season.
AND BLEDSOE still had a good one. MORONS. We are OK at QB for the next 2 years.
O LINE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM IS.

KingTuna

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
All the DC's knew that long ago. EVERYONE knows you have to protect Bledsoe more then most QB's. ANYONE posting here that thinks this was just discovered ... well stupid does not begin to cover it. Our O line stank up the place most of the season.
AND BLEDSOE still had a good one. MORONS. We are OK at QB for the next 2 years.
O LINE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM IS.

THANK YOU!!!! Finally someone with clear vision!

Don't know why this is soo hard for some people to understand.... :bang2: