1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Allen
4. Mahomes

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Excuses, shifting the blame. Watch all the enablers like... :(

Looks like spanky gets to spanky all night after the Cowboys got bounced. LOL

This is like a dream come true for you eh?

I can see Steven A Smith right now laughing. "Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen". Has there ever been a statement more true.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Totally agree - Dak isn’t a top QB like Rodgers, Mahomes, or Brady but the loss wasn’t just on him. You can’t when in the NFL with 14 penalties! It’s a poorly coached team. Don’t think it will happen but I would love for Quinn to take over the team.

If that's true (and i agree with you) then why is he paid like them?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Not saying it didn't. Just like I know those other games were effected by penalties. But here's the thing, despite all those penalties, we had more than enough chances to win the game. Period.

Agreed, but penalties stopped Dallas from ever getting any momentum. It’s playoff football, you step up when it counts and Dallas did not. Dak included.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I tried to hang on but I'm done with this clown. I'd hope that Jerry would wake up, trade this guy to some dumb team for a 1st, and move up and get a highly rated QB in the high 1st. Ahh, never mind, we're ****ed.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Team just self destructs and that includes Dak. Start by getting rid of Gregory and Connor LG.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak surely didn’t play his best ball, he was certainly part of the problem. But it’s too easy and ignorant just to say “DaK suxors, geT ‘em outTa herE!”

The whole team played bad. Dak didnt have a chance today. Poor guy. But he is part of the problem as his overconfidence adds to the country club atmosphere. Talking about winning it all. LOL

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak the person and leader is a great dude.

Dak the football player just isn’t very good and unfortunately we paid him like he’s one of the best in football.

What he did today is so standard of him in a game against a good team and trailing.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Even Texans fans are saying, “Man, glad we’re not stuck with that turd of a QB”.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
The whole team played bad. Dak didnt have a chance today. Poor guy. But he is part of the problem as his overconfidence adds to the country club atmosphere. Talking about winning it all. LOL
Only really stupid people make comments like that.

Creeper

Reaction score
Same team different year. I have to give Dak the blame for this loss. Sure there were 14 penalties. But it was Dak who took an awful sack in the 3rd quarter, then threw the INT that led to the last 49ers TD. Dak was off on his passes again. He was holding the ball too long. He was not giving his playmakers a chance to make plays. Dak has regressed more than I could have imagined. The worst part is, I have no idea how they can coach this out of him.

As for the penalties, most were deserved. A few were ticky tack. The delay of game penalty against Dallas when the ref was holding them up from snapping the ball was a royal screwing. The Cowboys are an undisciplined, sloppy and often stupid team and that was exploited today.

Wizarus

Reaction score
"He wasnt great but..." While this is true I expect more for 40 million. This year was the best shot to make something happen, and now that contract is about to hurt.