The blueprint to slow the Rams was provided by Detroit?

sideon

Reaction score
Yeah but Goff doesn't even come close to Wilson in mobility. Wilson was able to buy time with his legs. I've always said Dallas struggles with mobile QBs and loves QBs that stand in the pocket. Goff is gonna be under seige.
Stafford stood in the pocket and shredded them.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Haven’t paid much attention to the Lambs but are they a physical team? Dallas is a very physical team, and from the outside (without knowing) the Lambs seem like a “finesse” style team. Let’s hope they fold when they get punched in the mouth by a physical team.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
I've always said I don't get why LB do that anyway. I understand if it's like 3rd/4th inches getting fooled but otherwise just wait till the rb gets to you if your dline doesn't stop him then make the play. Seems pretty common but people's instincts get used against them all the time

If an LB guesses wrong and doesn’t fill his gap, the O lineman will likely be on him to set his block and the RB will be running past him and into the secondary.

There’s a reason the simple run action concept works. The LB must fill unless the D Line is designed to read and react and and/or fully occupy blocks on run/run action plays.