Video: The Break - W/Eatman - Kicker Battle/ Zeke Update

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, help me understand.

We added "competition" in the form of a camp leg punter who doubled as a kicker at Wofford College and has not kicked in game situations since 2012-2013 seasons in which he was 5 of 9 and 6 of 10 on FGs over two campaigns.

Wow. We are really challenging Maher with a real crack challenger for his job. This looks like a real "battle".

I just posted what I knew about it. I have no idea what they were thinking.
And apparently neither do they. :lmao:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Kicker versus Zeke in a battle?

What kind of battle?

Pokemon

So, help me understand.

We added "competition" in the form of a camp leg punter who doubled as a kicker at Wofford College and has not kicked in game situations since 2012-2013 seasons in which he was 5 of 9 and 6 of 10 on FGs over two campaigns.

Wow. We are really challenging Maher with a real crack challenger for his job. This looks like a real "battle".

This is why I posted the thread about the Japanese kicker I like the look of. He'd be a much better test for Maher.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If Maher comes out and misses his first extra point and 2 fgs. I will be very upset with the FO.

He missed his first fg attempt and went on a streak, then lost his mojo. Big leg but always on the edge of my seat, even for extra point. I miss the days of getting up and going to the bathroom or making a drink for fg attempts and feeling safe..

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Awesome! I didn't know that they were on youtube!

Now I don't have to hokey poke their web site in chrome trying to get the video to play at 2x.

I have yet to figure out when they post these in regard to when the show "airs."

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If Maher comes out and misses his first extra point and 2 fgs. I will be very upset with the FO.

He missed his first fg attempt and went on a streak, then lost his mojo. Big leg but always on the edge of my seat, even for extra point. I miss the days of getting up and going to the bathroom or making a drink for fg attempts and feeling safe..
I am starting to think Garrett values deep range as much as simple accuracy. He does coach with the idea that a kicker is a weapon, loves them 50+ yarders to close the half. Always has.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I am starting to think Garrett values deep range as much as simple accuracy. He does coach with the idea that a kicker is a weapon, loves them 50+ yarders to close the half. Always has.
Too scared to go for it on a 4th down in enemy territory.
Poor guy... Does he have kids?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I like the off season except for Garrett still being here, Heath and that K. They absolutely must look to improve. Maher is a playoff loss excuse waiting to happen.

Maybe the built in excuse is why he is still there.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
If they ever put on their big boy pants, they'll livestream on youtube and respond to comments.

They actually do that. I just have an aversion to a 22 year old girl telling me about football and regurgitate what she hears from Broadus and Spags.

I watched on the other day and the talking boobs (my version of the sports analysts who are men) was asked what she had seen in the OTA and who impressed her. She said she really liked Guyton. Then she made the exact comment Broaddus said the day before in one of these things. Almost word for word.

I understand they want to add the chic aspect to get the women off their butts about hiring, and to offer eye candy. But if that is the case then the women need to be in T-backs and pasties.

And quiet. Maybe a brass pole.

Now to Crystal for the latest on the OTA. Cue AC/DC Back in Black and mood lighting.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
They actually do that. I just have an aversion to a 22 year old girl telling me about football and regurgitate what she hears from Broadus and Spags.

I watched on the other day and the talking boobs (my version of the sports analysts who are men) was asked what she had seen in the OTA and who impressed her. She said she really liked Guyton. Then she made the exact comment Broaddus said the day before in one of these things. Almost word for word.

I understand they want to add the chic aspect to get the women off their butts about hiring, and to offer eye candy. But if that is the case then the women need to be in T-backs and pasties.

And quiet. Maybe a brass pole.

Now to Crystal for the latest on the OTA. Cue AC/DC Back in Black and mood lighting.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Can you summarize?
Helman is a Millennial reporter. He's been very close to the Cowboys player's whom majority are Millenials/post. It's only logical as they mature in careers and friendship grows Helman will drop some scoops in regards to NFL news...

Any more questions.. I am in a preaching mood.