The breaks are finally coming our way

blueblood70

Reaction score
This would be an enormous advantage for the Cowboys if they play on Thursday as scheduled.

Would not surprise me if they move the Ravens/Cowboys game to Sunday
I dont see it this way..i mean they have more time to rest and prepare for PB their tougher division game less for us..its the same amount of games in the same time period.not really a disadvantage. People are making more of big deal then this is..they are still better team then us and can show up and most likely win..reality..

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Short week does not matter

the Ravens defense is still a powerhouse and the thought of us chasing Lamar around for 60 minutes spells trouble
I disagree. Football is a physically demanding sport that requires adequate time to rest and replenish the body between games. Transitioning from a Sunday game to a Thursday game is a disadvantage. Saying it "does not matter" is an ignorant statement.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I disagree. Football is a physically demanding sport that requires adequate time to rest and replenish the body between games. Transitioning from a Sunday game to a Thursday game is a disadvantage. Saying it "does not matter" is an ignorant statement.
sure but works for both teams we are playing WFT on short week , Ravens in some ways this is beneficial they are getting extra rest to play their more difficult game against a division rival then their short week is against the lessor non conference game being us..they still most likely beat us anyway. May help us a bit but not likely..

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really. Something like this can understandably totally derail momentum for the season. It will be really interesting to see how they play tomorrow.
The latest news story on team preparation was positive - indicated that the team was fired up and focused. But, you never know about an outcome either way.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When we start getting the calls go our way from the refs. Meaning they actually call a fair game. Not making calls to help us (though it would be nice for a change). Then I say we will be getting the breaks. :muttley:

Flamma

Reaction score
When we start getting the calls go our way from the refs. Meaning they actually call a fair game. Not making calls to help us (though it would be nice for a change). Then I say we will be getting the breaks. :muttley:

We got a few calls against the Vikings. One missed helmet to helmet on Cousins, and that was a turnover. The other was a HS call on the hit to Lamb. I didn't see anything wrong with that hit.

Flamma

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson has really regressed. Reminds me of RG3 when he started losing his elite athletic ability.

I'm not sure he regressed. The Ravens had a devastating run game last year. I think the team itself isn't playing up to par. But I never thought Lamar was that good of a passer.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
sure but works for both teams we are playing WFT on short week , Ravens in some ways this is beneficial they are getting extra rest to play their more difficult game against a division rival then their short week is against the lessor non conference game being us..they still most likely beat us anyway. May help us a bit but not likely..
The discussion is about the week the Cowboys play the Ravens. The Cowboys get a full week to prepare while the Ravens play Sunday against the Steelers and then only have until Thursday to prepare to play the Cowboys. That shorted week for the Ravens will most certainly matter to them.

And now it appears the Sunday Ravens-Steelers game is in doubt with more Ravens testing positive.