The Bye Week Blessing

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1722472 said:
I was looking at it from as it's good for the whole team and the coaching staff. I think these first 7 games have taken an emotional and physical tole on this team. They look exhausted.

Good observation. I think you are right. The night games have to have a negative effect, with all the media attention. Hopefully, Wade closes the lockerroom to the press for the next two weeks.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1722497 said:
yes...flozell is hurt...tony is hurting..newman is hurting...glenn and henry need to get back...alot of recovery time...i hope we have everyone back for philly, we will need them

I am curious where everyone is getting this information from?

Flozell adams got up and walked off the field on his own and kristie scales said he received no medical attention.

Tony Romo strained his hamstring making the block.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Well this is the NFL. On paper yes we should have smoked the Vikings. (time for platitudes here), but hey they get paid too. They are playing with pride, they have a fancy stadium too and cheerleaders blah blah.

The Cowboys won. Thats good. It just isn't going to look pretty all the time.
Two weeks from now we won't be thinking of this game. But at the end of the season when we're fighting for home field advantage, winning this game will be the reason we get home field.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowboysRule!;1722438 said:
Definately. I don't think Romo is too big a deal. He seemed to finish the game OK. I'm abit more concerned about Flozell. Hopefully it isn't too bad. It'll be nice to get Henry back after the bye as well.

What happened to Flo. I was at the game. I haven't heard on seen anything yet here locally. Will watch their post game show when it comes on later. and catch the sports to see.