The Calvin Johnson Rule Does Not Apply

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Hey, it takes two to play games. And since you're still playing, you don't seem to be tired. See, I love it when they contradict themselves. :D
Me and you and you and me. :)

Ok. But asked a simple question and you never answers it. I answered everyone of your foolish questione. You can't answer mine or the other ones others have posted because it hurts your wittle feewings. Ha ha ha...:laugh:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I know you want to drill it home. Usually, when that happens it's because the driller needs to convince himself.
But it's sort of pathetic, really. We're at a point in this conversation where you're now declaring you're "better." Ah, Internet victories do wonders for the esteem. :laugh:

Usually? Where do you come up with these idiotic conclusions?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Ok. But asked a simple question and you never answers it. I answered everyone of your foolish questione. You can't answer mine or the other ones others have posted because it hurts your wittle feewings. Ha ha ha...:laugh:

Actually, you didn't. But so what if I didn't answer your questions? Am I obligated to answer your questions? That's the problem. I won't answer your question. You're hurt and now we've digressed to this point with you whining about it. Oh, and beating your chest that you're somehow "better". We've left meaningful discussion to engage in Internet preening. Well, done, Mr. Harris. Well, done. :)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
quote="tyke1doe, post: 5944733, member: 455"]Actually, you didn't. But so what if I didn't answer your questions? Am I obligated to answer your questions? That's the problem. I won't answer your question. You're hurt and now we've digressed to this point with you whining about it. Oh, and beating your chest that you're somehow "better". We've left meaningful discussion to engage in Internet preening. Well, done, Mr. Harris. Well, done. :)[/quote]

Are you really saying you weren't asked to compare the two plays? Then the very next sentence say, in what I can only imagine is a crybaby nasally voice, I'm not obligated to answer your questions.
Of course you're not honey. It's just part of a debate or discussion that if you don't provide over and over again makes you look feable and even more foolish than saying the Dez play wasn't a catch. Which you know it was and I know you've watched the other play Blandino made himself look stupid on.

Ok. Here let's try this. I challenge you to Compare the Gresham catch to the Dez catch and tell me how the Gresham catch is ruled a catch but the Dez catch was ruled a drop. :laugh: There I should have thought to ask you that before. My bad

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Actually, you didn't. But so what if I didn't answer your questions? Am I obligated to answer your questions? That's the problem. I won't answer your question. You're hurt and now we've digressed to this point with you whining about it. Oh, and beating your chest that you're somehow "better". We've left meaningful discussion to engage in Internet preening. Well, done, Mr. Harris. Well, done. :)

I am better and I thank you for admitting it. Finally an adult response from you. :clap:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I am better and I thank you for admitting it. Finally an adult response from you. :clap:

What's so ironic is you don't recognize how juvenile your response is.

"My daddy can beat your daddy." :laugh:

Well, now that you're satisfied with your own conclusions, can we move on? :laugh: