The Carton Show: Vegas: Cowboys have 5th-best Super Bowl odds

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We have them every year which is why tells us we're a Superbowl team, instead of actually making us one!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'd probably give them 5th best odds to win the NFC. Could still move up that list, but with the current roster as of April 2nd I'm not sure I would have them over Philly, Detroit, and Cincinnati for super bowl odds. They are probably right in that next tier of teams with Houston/Green Bay types

Carson

Reaction score
What a scam.....lol the chance that Dallas is going to win the Super Bowl is 0....exactly 0.
They are pretty consistent.

With a healthy QB they will win 8 games minimum. They get to the first round and then lose again

Kwyn

Reaction score
Vegas doesn’t buy into hype or drama. The team isn’t drastically different from last year.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Was that an April fool's joke? There's no way this garbage franchise has the 5th best chance to win the super bowl. They are more likely to only win 5 games.

Jerry must already be paying people in Vegas to get the annual hype train rolling.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Vegas doesn’t buy into hype or drama. The team isn’t drastically different from last year.
Odds are set to generate action. No action, no profit. That’s why they change in deference to how money is wagered.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Was that an April fool's joke? There's no way this garbage franchise has the 5th best chance to win the super bowl. They are more likely to only win 5 games.

Jerry must already be paying people in Vegas to get the annual hype train rolling.
5th to last.