The Chargers Have 1 Loss. The Panthers Have 1 Loss. What Do They Have In Common?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Tampa game still bothers me. No PI call & 3 missed 3 pointers including key yardage drops by Lamb. Brady knew he got away with one. His luck won't last forever, especially if the road to the playoffs comes to Dallas!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Tampa game still bothers me. No PI call & 3 missed 3 pointers including key yardage drops by Lamb. Brady knew he got away with one. His luck won't last forever, especially if the road to the playoffs comes to Dallas!
Thats the story of his career. He has a lot of 3 point victories in key situations, he's fortunate to have had good kickers on his teams.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Tampa game still bothers me. No PI call & 3 missed 3 pointers including key yardage drops by Lamb. Brady knew he got away with one.
Yep, bothering me worse every week. Lol. At first I didn’t expect us to be in the game. Then losing the way we did and seeing us be in it till the end. Grrr.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
That's right.

We gave it to em.

That Chargers win at their place is looking better and better by the week.

lol….nice catch!

By the way, I hope you don’t give my Giants their 4th loss this Sunday. We need this game a heckuva lot more than you do. In fact, the whole NFC East needs for us to win too. Don’t you want a close race? That creates much more drama and media attention that the whole world craves for. But, here is one thing we both can agree with- that both teams don’t lose any players due to injury. I drink to that, for your boys too.

stiletto

Reaction score
If anything we at least know this team is moderately competitive. Maybe not championship quality but we will give every team problems I think. There may still be an egg laid here or there but I don't see this team getting steam rolled by anyone..

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
We have had a tough first four games and we came out of it 3-1 with a real good argument we could easily be 4-0. The point being is that we can win any game against any team and the staff knows this, the players know this, and by extension the fans know and feel it as well. It’s been awhile since the fan base has had this kind of confidence and excitement about the team as a whole.

We still have to get better defensively but the fan base doesn’t view it as a weakness anymore either. With what looks to be a relatively favorable schedule (as favorable as can be relative to the NFL. There aren’t any weak sisters in this league) going forward, we have a great shot at the playoffs and really making some noise when we get there.

pitt33

Reaction score
It's been a nice start at the quarter mark of the season.

Still think the team should be 3-1 and is.

Tampa should be a win as you alluded to. LA game the sole blemish on the card based on the two scores taken away by penalty.

75boyz

Reaction score
Above .500(currently) teams outside the division that the Cowboys have beaten.
A huge past obstacle this team has struggled to overcome.

Fingers will remain crossed for this to be the year of figuring out how to beat good non divisional opponents.

It's what good teams do.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
lol….nice catch!

By the way, I hope you don’t give my Giants their 4th loss this Sunday. We need this game a heckuva lot more than you do. In fact, the whole NFC East needs for us to win too. Don’t you want a close race? That creates much more drama and media attention that the whole world craves for. But, here is one thing we both can agree with- that both teams don’t lose any players due to injury. I drink to that, for your boys too.
LOL. I want us to stomp a mud hole in your ***** and walk it dry. But that’s just me.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
lol….nice catch!

If we lose to the giants on sunday you will not be safe here. And this forum will be on fire lol

Kumbaya

Reaction score
If we lose to the giants on sunday you will not be safe here. And this forum will be on fire lol

thanks for the heads up. If my boys do win, I can assure you I won’t come here to gloat and yes, I will probably lay very low, at least until the dust clears. I wouldn’t want to be the target of anyone’s wrath and frustration. When my boys lose, I avoid showing up to my Giants website- too negative for my liking. It takes a while for the raw emotions to subside. Better to hide until things cool,off.