The Chargers Have 1 Loss. The Panthers Have 1 Loss. What Do They Have In Common?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tampa game still bothers me. No PI call & 3 missed 3 pointers including key yardage drops by Lamb. Brady knew he got away with one. His luck won't last forever, especially if the road to the playoffs comes to Dallas!

It seemed Brady was not getting some of the normal calls he would have gotten otherwise. Was it the NE factor, or refs calling a fair game for once. Or is it the demise of Tom & the Refs. :muttley:

Only if they change it up of AR / GB favoritism.
Big Ben in Steeler land looks bad enough, even the refs help may not help them. :lmao:

Praxit

Reaction score
Tampa game still bothers me. No PI call & 3 missed 3 pointers including key yardage drops by Lamb. Brady knew he got away with one. His luck won't last forever, especially if the road to the playoffs comes to Dallas!
..time to send Brady to retirement home. ;)..

Kumbaya

Reaction score
No one is happier to see this than I am. But, all of this becomes old news if we don't win this week. I'm all about hoping we dirt stomp the Giants next. I want to beat them so badly that their fans start talking about their draft pick next year by half time.

lol….I have been doing this for at least 5 years…..enough is enough…..lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score

I am rooting for the Giants to win just enough games to keep their coach and their QB for the foreseeable future.. Both suck.. I feel bad for Barkley.. He's clearly not all the way back physically and I need him to wait another week at least to get there..

Scotman

Reaction score

25 years here.

I have always thought the Cowboys were at their best in a strong NFC East. Given that, you might think I'd want the other teams in the East win when they aren't playing the Cowboys.

But you'd be wrong. I hope none of you ever win another game.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
25 years here.

I have always thought the Cowboys were at their best in a strong NFC East. Given that, you might think I'd want the other teams in the East win when they aren't playing the Cowboys.

But you'd be wrong. I hope none of you ever win another game.

Lol….your post put a big smile on my face…thanks for the laughs.

The Natural

Reaction score
Could’ve been a blessing in disguise. Beat Tampa and this team might have been feeling themselves a little too much going into that game vs the Chargers

Kumbaya

Reaction score
I am rooting for the Giants to win just enough games to keep their coach and their QB for the foreseeable future.. Both suck.. I feel bad for Barkley.. He's clearly not all the way back physically and I need him to wait another week at least to get there..

I’m surprised you think our QB sucks. He’s played very well so far this year and even in his rookie year under Pat Shurmur, he threw 2 tds a game average. (I know he had some turnovers, but he has improved considerably since 2020 mid season.) Yes, last year under Garrett, he only threw slightly less than 1 TD per game, but I blame Garrett for stunting his growth. Plus, last year, who were his WRs? Did he have a Cooper, Lamb, or Gallup?

No, he had Shepard, Slayton, Board, and Pettis. Come on man…..give him some help!

We did….Kenny G. John Ross, and Kadarius Toney. Sunday was their coming out…let’s see if Jason Garrett can build on this last game.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I think you will find out this year, Danny Dimes does not suck!

Proof

Reaction score
Allen's accuracy has come back to Earth this season.. His completion percentage stinks (relatively speaking of course) and his ypa at 6.8 is awful. They've played 3 of 4 at home and have not played anybody with a winning record. Maybe he rediscovers the groove he found last year but it bears watching IMHO. Mahomes done done it.. Herbert needs to put together a little thicker resume before I put him in that category. He looked really skittish when the Cowboys amped up the pressure on him and made some boneheaded throws against it. He's young so obviously has a lot of time to clean that up.. But you gotta show me..

2020 was clearly an outlier season for Allen. He's talented for sure and a great young qb, but everyone ignores the flaws he's had dating back to college and rushes to act as if a single season bucking the trends was going to be the norm moving forward.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have 2 quality wins which is more than we have had the previous 2 seasons. Beating good teams is a good omen. Still too early to celebrate.