The chargers stole Bosa from us

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good question. Zeke (or any RB) wouldn't have been my pick at #4, but the ship has sailed and as a fan I have no other choice than hope for the best and Zeke has been great thus far. My issue is with folks ignorantly crapping on guys like Ramsey and Bosa because I'm guessing it's their way of justifying the pick in their minds.

I think there many guys have potential none are sure things. Zeke was not my pick but I will say out of all the picks in the draft I felt Zeke was the safest pick. Given his size, speed and the ability to be an all around RB (Run, block and receive) I felt that it would be a great pick for the Cowboys. This is not some Reggie Bush who was limited in what he could do, Zeke can handle all situations that is asked out of a RB.

Those who say you don't take RB that high all I can say is you don't take lesser talented RB that high.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's basically a nightmare for opposing offensive linemen if you watched his highlights...the dude looks like a train wreck.

He's a nightmare for opposing offenses and the dude looks like a train wreck?

When in Rome.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those who say you don't take RB that high all I can say is you don't take lesser talented RB that high.
I'm already anxious to see if he gets a 2nd contract.

Until then who the heck knows if we made a mistake or not.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm already anxious to see if he gets a 2nd contract.

Until then who the heck knows if we made a mistake or not.

Not even concerned about his next contract. If he is producing and remaining healthy everything will take care of itself.
Right now what I do know is we have a player who is producing at a high level and is helping his team win games

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Don't lie. Every single person on this entire board pretty much gave up on Claiborne being a "great" CB and all where completely surprised by his play thus far this year. If you or anyone else denies it, they are a lying sack of you know what.

Not I you can review my posting history on that. I always stayed positive about Mo. He just needed to figure things out, get healthy and get his confidence back.

Now all is right in the world

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I just saw that this thread was moved to the Rant Zone, so I am going to reiterate that I knew Bosa would be a serious force in the league and furthermore all of you people make me sick.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We may have drafted the next Emmitt Smith, I could care less about Bosa. We have two rookie of the year candidates on offense that have us 6-1. We wouldn't be as good with Bosa as we've been with Zeke. We hardly won anything with Ware despite all his sacks and pressures because one great player doesn't make a great unit. Despite Bosa the Chargers are 3-5. We need a pass rusher and we'll find one but I wouldn't take Bosa over Zeke.