The City of Green Bay Versus TO

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Take a look at this crap. And it's everywhere, not just this one. A city-wide total obsession over one simplistic and innocent, yet very true statement, TO made about the City of Green Bay on Lettermen the other night as his #2 in the Top 10.

Radio Station WAPL 105.7

http://wapl.com/T-O-T-AL-******-/3313346

T.O.TAL ******!

THINGS T.O. COULD DO IN GREEN BAY.

10. Drop by Brett’s old house. See if he left behind enough pain killers to overdose with.

9. Sign a football for a little boy before realizing it’s Mayor Jim Schmitt.

8. Strap a powder puff to his butt and a pair of antlers to his head, then turn him loose in the woods and let’s see if he’s really as fast as he says he is.

7. Check out the compost pit at the NEW Zoo where he can see something almost as full of crap as he is.

6. Meet Tom Milbourn and find out what it’s like to have a head that’s not just figuratively that big.

5. Check out the carousel at Bay Beach to see what a bunch of horses ***** look like when they made of wood and not wearing Cowboys uniforms.

4. Get a really up close tour of one of the city’s finest working pulp vats.

3. Stop by the Women’s Heath Center at Aurora Bay Care and see if they happen to be in need of an extra ****** bag.

2. Get shot without provocation by Green Bay cops.

1. Kiss Rick's big, pasty-white squatter.

waplstudio@wcinet.com

Really, they should start just going back and talking about their beloved Packers who they basically quit talking about a couple weeks ago.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Yes we did, sir. And counting last years victory in Dallas over them in 10 months time we beat them half way across the USA and now heading back!

TO+Popcorn.jpg

FCBarca

Reaction score
Who cares?...Such a nonstory...Truth, the top 10 he did on Letterman wasn't that funny save for a couple

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Are they all too stupid to realize that Letterman's staff wrote the Top Ten list, not T.O.?

Apparently.

kmd24

Reaction score
I'm sure that TO wrote that Top 10...no, really, the Late Show writers had nothing to do with it.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2416178 said:
Take a look at this crap. And it's everywhere, not just this one. A city-wide total obsession over one simplistic and innocent, yet very true statement, TO made about the City of Green Bay on Lettermen the other night as his #2 in the Top 10.

You're getting upset over this innocuous list, after pointing out Owens' simplistic and innocent statement?

Looks like Green Bay has a sense of humor -- you're just getting your panties in a wad over a funny list.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
What's funniest about this is, when TO was with Philly and made that comment about wishing he had Favre as his QB over McFlabsy, the entire state of WI just fell in love with the then "Villian of the NFL" while everybody else was hating on him.

But I also get a kick out of another included cut on Favre on this list. They'll never beable to get over that one.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If T.O.'s statement didn't do it, the fact that this was the best they could do definitely confirms there ain't crap to do in Green Bay.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2416215 said:
You're getting upset over this innocuous list, after pointing out Owens' simplistic and innocent statement?

Looks like Green Bay has a sense of humor -- you're just getting your panties in a wad over a funny list.

I'm laughing over this. Aka, I love it! As in WE ARE ALL they are talking about, when they got a football team of their own.

Panties? Lol, ok dude.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL! Wow. Talk about over reacting to something that was nothing more than a joke. Way to take yourselves WAY too seriously.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I guess they don't know that Lettermans writers are the one who write the Top 10 segment on the Letterman show. If they want to be mad get mad at Letterman. Either that or find a sense of humor

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Speaking as someone whose immediate family has lived in Wisconsin since 1976, I am embarrassed for my fellow Wisconsinites. I sincerely thought they knew how to do comedy.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I guess we've made them a bit sensitive this year. First we bully them around on the football field, really the only team to seriously do that to them. We set a Lambeau Field regular season attendance record in the game, not too mention totally took over this city that week. And then the week following the game up here it was being leaked out that Jessica Simpson actually shunned the city of Green Bay because she thought it would be too boring or something like that. Oh and then there was the whole Favre retirement speech with him basically ending it by saying "though I never thought i'd end up a Green Bay Packer, when I was a kid I always wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy and win Super Bowls".
:starspin

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
jzcowboy;2416257 said:
What was the list he read on the show?

Top Ten Terrell Owens Advice For Kids

10. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how crazy smooth you look playing the game

9. Get into a line of work that includes cheerleaders

8. Look good

7. Smell good

6. Election day is just around the corner -- be sure to get out and vote

5. On or off the field, play it safe and wear a cup

4. Don't hassle the Hoff

3. Listen to me -- do not cry during a press conference

2. There ain't a damn thing to do in Green Bay

1. Show up to practice every day... unless you're renegotiating