The contracts of Tyron Smith & Dorance Armstrong are set to officially void today

Carson

Reaction score
You're crazy if you think Tyron won't have a long list of teams that want him.
Possibly. But nobody will overpay for a part time player.

Dont think he fits a rebuild like Washington. Jets or Chiefs possibly.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Possibly. But nobody will overpay for a part time player.

Dont think he fits a rebuild like Washington. Jets or Chiefs possibly.
I promise that there are teams that place a higher value on him than someone our fans.

John813

Reaction score
"Who?"

-SJ while boarding their yacht for a month long cruise

khiladi

Reaction score
Tyron is staying. No other team wants a part time player.

Armstrong is likely gone. He’s a valuable piece but I hope he gets paid because he deserves it.
The Bills paid for Von Miller.. Smith doesn’t even need to sign now. He can actually wait it out and a team that has an injury in regular season will come calling immediately, if he has no desire for a full season grind.

Guy was dominant when he played..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I promise that there are teams that place a higher value on him than someone our fans.
I agree that he will not have any problem finding a job if we don't re-sign him. He's still playing at an All-Pro level when he's healthy.

I thought that we would likely re-sign him, but I'm beginning to question that, remembering that when DeMarcus Ware was struggling with injuries, we let him go even though he still was playing at a high level when he played.

I still think we drafted Tyler Smith to be his eventual replacement, and with the play of T.J. Bass and the promise Asim Richards showed, I think we'll move on to letting those three decide the LT and LG spots.

I am hesitant to let Tyron go because of his high level of play when he's out there, but I think the Joneses will move on, and maybe it's the right move. It's difficult for the line to establish continuity with Tyron in and out of the lineup.

I think our line this year might be Tyler, Bass, rookie center, Martin, Steele.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Good luck with that.
You can put that in the box called 'stuff that will never happen.'
It happened last season.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...contract-gives-dallas-the-best-of-both-worlds

B_COVER_photo.png