The Cowboy patient approach, in the end we will like it!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Guys getting paid boat loads of money, I see why we're holding out and being patient! For example so we really need a DT making 10+ million a year when we have Mazi and can get better in the draft?

I've been upset we've all been upset because we just want to improve this roster, you have to be smart. I'm starting to get it, will you??

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
In the end, it will put us right back where we've been, in the playoffs for an early exit. You can't get over the top without adding some game-changers. The teams that have done it, that have won Super Bowls, have shown that necessity. Yet, some want to think like the Joneses that we can get there a different way.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'd say 29 years is patient enough....
damn-mad.gif

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm almost convinced the organization has invested in several AI bots to defend their choices

nobody can look at their choices this year and think that they are doing something good. The rest of our division is literally making moves to blow past us

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Yeah who needs a run stuffing, pressure generating, D tackle to clog the middle of the trenches when we have mazi smith…he showed so much promise last year

bewp7

Reaction score
nobody buying this any more

it have been way too long of the same thing that end in the same losing way every single year

people are tire of jerry and stephen and every year they keep messing up the worse it will get i never saw cowboys fan this mad before and doing nothing in free agency, keeping mccarthy, extending dak is just going to make them more mad

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Guys getting paid boat loads of money, I see why we're holding out and being patient! For example so we really need a DT making 10+ million a year when we have Mazi and can get better in the draft?

I've been upset we've all been upset because we just want to improve this roster, you have to be smart. I'm starting to get it, will you??
Mazi needs to show something before you can pencil him in as good defensive lineman.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh, NO were Superbowl bound again.............. :muttley: ............Now Jerry is a GM guru and all is well!

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

This deserves a block

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I don’t agree. Because this approach hasn’t worked for us. So why? Every year we pass on FA. And every year we choke in the playoffs. Why is this year different?

ICP

Reaction score
Sorry, but at the end it always ends up with an early playoff exit

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

Stevie is that you. Let your daddy off the boat so he can make deals

ArtClink

Reaction score

Pls see results the past 28 seasons. In Jerry we do Not trust.

Adreme

Reaction score

I mean those other teams spending money can also get better in the draft. As for the question about a DT when there is Mazi, well I saw Mazi play so the answer to that question can only be yes.