The Cowboy patient approach, in the end we will like it!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Guys getting paid boat loads of money, I see why we're holding out and being patient! For example so we really need a DT making 10+ million a year when we have Mazi and can get better in the draft?

I've been upset we've all been upset because we just want to improve this roster, you have to be smart. I'm starting to get it, will you??
Is this sarcasm?

DrunkWithPower

Reaction score
I'd say 29 years is patient enough....
damn-mad.gif
Can I get a "hell yes" button please? "Like" just doesn't do it for me...

Sydla

Reaction score
Guys getting paid boat loads of money, I see why we're holding out and being patient! For example so we really need a DT making 10+ million a year when we have Mazi and can get better in the draft?

I've been upset we've all been upset because we just want to improve this roster, you have to be smart. I'm starting to get it, will you??
LOL

Rayman70

Reaction score
patient is one thing, but to be so lethargic and lazy is beyond being patient. Its purposeful penny pinching that winds up notoriously causing you to get beat every post season because you chose to not go that extra mile in free agency. Just good enough to get beat when it matters.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Whatever the Cowboys have been doing is not working. We don't need to sign blockbuster deals in FA. We just need to get the right people to fill in the spots which we can't draft.

So no the Cowboys aren't smart at all with this wait and see approach.

Creeper

Reaction score
This isn't about patience. That is the nonsense Jerry is selling and I am not buying anything from him anymore. This is about being cheap. Jerry will not spend on free agency. That is his philosophy, or Stephen's.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Sorry buddy but I disagree with this. The Cowboys like DT that can get sacks and you are not drafting that guy even late in the 1st. What they get is guys like Hill, Mazi, Taco etc that have the physical mold they like but lack on field production, technique, or just plain blank between the ears. Sheldon would have been an upgrade from anything we had last year. Get production up the middle and watch this defense stay more consistent in the playoffs.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
:huh::bow::facepalm:Guys getting paid boat loads of money, I see why we're holding out and being patient! For example so we really need a DT making 10+ million a year when we have Mazi and can get better in the draft?

patient is one thing, but to be so lethargic and lazy is beyond being patient. Its purposeful penny pinching that winds up notoriously causing you to get beat every post season because you chose to not go that extra mile in free agency. Just good enough to get beat when it matters.
Just think about this. We might could have gotten Russell Wilson for A little over a million.

1942willys

Reaction score

whistling past the thirty year old graveyard....