The Cowboys are expected to hire Mike Zimmer as their defensive coordinator

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Some of those 70 year old fools are smarter than you think.
Well....they either think "THEY REALLY do like me just for me"

Or....they're just paying someone to be with them who otherwise wouldn't do it.

Any of your 70 year old grandaddys or pops walk in one day with a lady 30 years younger than him who used to be a model?

I'm guessing not....but I'm guessing most didn't have tens of millions from an NFL career.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Zimmer was like sharif
Uhhhh....a FORMER model.

You know what a 41 year old FORMER model does when the looks she USED to have vanish, and the world stops being her oyster simply because of her face, and gets to the age where she could be an NFL player's mother.... and her net worth becomes the same as ur typical 41 year old insurance salesman?

Well, she does what any self-respecting FORMER model does when she's approaching middle age: she gets tons of plastic surgery so that her face looks all creepy and stretched out, and she finds a rich 70 year old fool to marry who isn't smart enough to realize he's being used for his money. Tricking an old dude out of his money sure beats getting a job!

Maybe Zimmer can go buy a Corvette too, and complete the whole image.
Ehh that same 70 year can realize why she’s with him and still say who gives an f I deserve to have some fun and the money to do so. Don’t be so quick to throw stones

Shannon1

Reaction score
What’s with all they are going to sign this coach then nothing for days Dallas Seattle?