The Cowboys aren't winning anything with Jerry and Stephen playing fantasy football front office

RS12

Reaction score
Lets see: country club atmosphere, fat cat front office driven by nepotism, weak clueless coach, a mediocre QB who moves like he is 60 years old, and an over rated defense that is prone to getting carved up worse than a Thanksgiving turkey.

Yep i forsee a deep playoff run in the near future.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I don't enjoy watching the Cowboys as much as I used to. Guess I'm tired of seeing them failing to at least get to the conference championship.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I'll move this to Overtime Zone, because reasons, but any older Cowboys fan knows this is the truth. If these self-appointed jokers could do it, they would have done it already.
They will never win while Jerry is running this team. I don’t know what more evidence people need to see. Hell they won’t even get to an NFC championship game. We all know it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They will never win while Jerry is running this team. I don’t know what more evidence people need to see. Hell they won’t even get to an NFC championship game. We all know it.
Even as the 3rd best team in the NFC ( and I'm not sure that they are anymore) they have no shot.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, Jerry is the worst owner in the league. The Cowboys' revenue swallows up the other teams but Jerry still hasn't managed to get the team to win 2 playoff games in the same year for over 25 years. He's that bad. Jimmy carried his ***
the worst no you might wanna go see the 16 or 17 that are far worse the franchises are in dire straits for decades and nothing they've done with new GM's new coaches new players and 41st round picks has fixed anything... So if you wanna not like Jerry say something real or some real facts don't say he's the worst in the league ever without any real proof because there's a lot of data that supports there's far worse owners far worse GM's and far worse teams...

There's a lot of teams in this league that would love to be top five and wins in the last six years they would like to be top ten in wins all time I mean I believe we're top eleven since even 2000 at least we're winning and getting to playoffs you're saying that's the worst in the league now I've seen so much worse you might wanna reevaluate how you actually reply and say things because it's not even accurate it's so far from accurate and the man got a gold jacket as an owner he may not be a great GM but I believe he's given a lot of that power to mcclay but people just keep acting like things hgave stayed the same and he hasnt tried to do things differently..

and yet i believe since mike McCarthy. the ast three years we are winning better and more consistent all the way back to the 90s where you have to find this type of consistency..

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
the worst no you might wanna go see the 16 or 17 that are far worse the franchises are in dire straits for decades and nothing they've done with new GM's new coaches new players and 41st round picks has fixed anything... So if you wanna not like Jerry say something real or some real facts don't say he's the worst in the league ever without any real proof because there's a lot of data that supports there's far worse owners far worse GM's and far worse teams...

There's a lot of teams in this league that would love to be top five and wins in the last six years they would like to be top ten in wins all time I mean I believe we're top eleven since even 2000 at least we're winning and getting to playoffs you're saying that's the worst in the league now I've seen so much worse you might wanna reevaluate how you actually reply and say things because it's not even accurate it's so far from accurate and the man got a gold jacket as an owner he may not be a great GM but I believe he's given a lot of that power to mcclay but people just keep acting like things hgave stayed the same and he hasnt tried to do things differently..

and yet i believe since mike McCarthy. the ast three years we are winning better and more consistent all the way back to the 90s where you have to find this type of consistency..
And what is our playoff record compared to other teams that make the playoffs as much as we do? It's all mirrors. It's just not real. We beat bad teams and fold against the good. The definition of mediocre.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And what is our playoff record compared to other teams that make the playoffs as much as we do? It's all mirrors. It's just not real. We beat bad teams and fold against the good. The definition of mediocre.
it's not mirrors it's just part of the game comes in cycles and after all this time this drought, no one has truly passed us i'm not going to have this debate every time they lose agama or 2 everyone wants to go play the blame game..

3-2, 12 to the over reactions are priceless. and by price this i mean most of the comments and the replies are garbage.. it's like microscopic space trash that floats its way back to thefront page every time a loss happens.....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah, these two aren't outsmarting 31 other NFL teams any time soon. But they'll have fun trying and live like kings, win or lose. There's no pressure, and no urgency.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg