The Cowboys Bandwagon after Washington Game

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
One year behind you, 1961. For fans as old as us, there isn't any such thing as a bandwagon...never was...we're here for the duration!

You speak the truth, fellow fan!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
In the final analysis, a loss is just a loss, and none of them are better than others. I still expect us to make the playoffs, and I'm really hoping our new DeMarcus can be contributing to the pass rush by then and help the Cowboys get where they need to be -- back on top.

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

if we miss after starting 6-1 then Garrett should not be allowed on the plane home from Washington on December 28

lwehlers

Reaction score
step+brothers.jpg
1979 and still here for the good and bad. that movie step brothers was a funny movie.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpJUnX8FjNlPEWGk-ET9oc5Vt_GA3KOWk3X2_sv0S5CVjyeaL2

I fell off the barber bandwagon once and lost my way. I could never find that bandwagon again though I half look far and wide. I still hope to find that bandwagon and be popular and proud. But for a different mans or cause, that is.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why is that? Is Garrett responsible for players getting injured?

No but he is a enabler for a lot of players.
You for instance, if you fumbled and then causes us a 15 yards penalty on a stupid move he'd say you are a "competitor." Then he would say you are intelligent and a hard worker and really, really want to win.
I cant stand Jason no more. He fooled me one shame on him. he fooled me twice shame on him. He fooled me three times, shame on him and the horse he rode in on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpJUnX8FjNlPEWGk-ET9oc5Vt_GA3KOWk3X2_sv0S5CVjyeaL2

I fell off the barber bandwagon once and lost my way. I could never find that bandwagon again though I half look far and wide. I still hope to find that bandwagon and be popular and proud. But for a different mans or cause, that is.

Don't worry, there is more room on the band wagon. You should have sued that barber for your head injury.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No but he is a enabler for a lot of players.
You for instance, if you fumbled and then causes us a 15 yards penalty on a stupid move he'd say you are a "competitor." Then he would say you are intelligent and a hard worker and really, really want to win.
I cant stand Jason no more. He fooled me one shame on him. he fooled me twice shame on him. He fooled me three times, shame on him and the horse he rode in on.

Me for instance? I had to read your post twice! I love riding horses.

Well bro...were all fools at one time or another. That's who we are.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Why is that? Is Garrett responsible for players getting injured?

Hypothetically -- if <somehow> the Cowboys missed the playoffs for the 4th year in a row, at some point who cares what the excuse is. You go a different direction.

Having said that, the Cowboys aren't missing the playoffs.