The Cowboys Bandwagon after Washington Game

BIGWAY

Reaction score
I was about six when I really started getting interested in watching them with my dad so 1965. Been in love with them ever since. Just like a marriage sometimes it is great sometimes you go through rough times.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Me for instance? I had to read your post twice! I love riding horses.

Well bro...were all fools at one time or another. That's who we are.

When you rise to the level of "The Fighting Idiots of Farmers Branch," then you can act proud but not befo that time, mere earthling!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
step+brothers.jpg

LOL. Love it...and so true.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
You half not seen my posse: battle tested Farmers Branch mens and womans honed and hardened by square-dancing, Jerra Springer shows, filtered licqor and clean living. :mad:

Oh yea...you half not seen my posse. Battle tested Dentononians honed and hardened by waltz dancing, Lassie flicks, Aqua-Fina water and somewhat clean living! Let the baddle begin!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Oh yea...you half not seen my posse. Battle tested Dentononians honed and hardened by waltz dancing, Lassie flicks, Aqua-Fina water and somewhat clean living! Let the baddle begin!

waltz dancin'??:oops:
OK, let us reconsider this. I didn't mean no disrespect. Let us drink from the furry cup of friendship. And afterwards we kin square dance AND waltz.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
waltz dancin'??:oops:
OK, let us reconsider this. I didn't mean no disrespect. Let us drink from the furry cup of friendship. And afterwards we kin square dance AND waltz.

Now, your coming to your centses...thought you'd see it my way when you saw the waltzin' part!

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Did anyone around here announce they were no longer Cowboys fans? :huh:

Only the OP's title and showing a empty bandwagon which is what is was referring too. The theme of the thread is generally a important thing to consider.