The Cowboys complaining about penalties is embarrassing

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s no accountability with the players instead of owning up to their mistakes they’re blaming the officiating. We’re getting a lot of holding calls because our OL isn’t getting it done. They can’t run block and struggle in pass protection and have to grab.

morat1959

Reaction score
I'm sure the other NFL teams are laughing at the Cowboys blaming the officiating for their loss.
Yeah they made a difference but overall, good teams don't put their team in position to have penalties affect the outcome.
Nailed it! Excuses are for losers…wait, what have we won in over a quarter century?

morat1959

Reaction score
Nope. The NFL should be embarrashed. They have the worst officials in any sports. Dallas game or not. Flags on every damn play! Go get Direc TV the ticket and surf games. Every game nearly you are shaking your head about calls.
Well that should make it a level playing field. Losers cry about the officials. Anyone who’s played at a HS or higher level knows this. Reading most of these post leads me to believe about 80-90 % have never played but they’re experts on every topic.

75boyz

Reaction score
There’s no accountability with the players instead of owning up to their mistakes they’re blaming the officiating. We’re getting a lot of holding calls because our OL isn’t getting it done. They can’t run block and struggle in pass protection and have to grab.

Accountability and Dallas Cowboys, a serious oxymoron.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I'm sure the other NFL teams are laughing at the Cowboys blaming the officiating for their loss.
Yeah they made a difference but overall, good teams don't put their team in position to have penalties affect the outcome.

Thats what you get from a JJ run franchise.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Andy Reid the Chiefs might missed the playoffs because of refereeing. He went ballistic the other day. The entire league referee sucks

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree with this.

play better. Relying on refs to get things 100% right is a loser mentality.

I have referenced this a thousand times - Chuck Noll: “play better than the refs ref.” Words to live by right there
Yes you still have to play the game. But when the referees are on the other team sidelines laughing and giggling about a call they made. Somethings wrong