The Cowboys front office is very smart!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Look at how they're doing nothing, but we're talking about them daily. They have us right where they want us. We're looking around trying to guess what they're going to do, you all know Jerry loves the attention.

I really think after all of this waiting to see what happens plan, they're going to do what they should have already done. We will have the same QB that's been here, end his career here like he wants to. He's done too much for this team in Jerry's eyes to just let him walk.

I can see in the press conference right now Jerry getting emotional, and saying "let me be clear, there was no doubt in my mind!" You will hear this, they're just playing a game, we as fans are losing badly! Just be calm

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I don’t care how smart you think they are, they’re going to have sign some better players than Rico to convince me

rambo2

Reaction score
First, I said maybe. And, I've heard a lot of disgruntled fans complain about the FO.

Well, that's the way it's been. May be different now though.
It's not going to be different.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Look at how they're doing nothing, but we're talking about them daily. They have us right where they want us. We're looking around trying to guess what they're going to do, you all know Jerry loves the attention.

I really think after all of this waiting to see what happens plan, they're going to do what they should have already done. We will have the same QB that's been here, end his career here like he wants to. He's done too much for this team in Jerry's eyes to just let him walk.

I can see in the press conference right now Jerry getting emotional, and saying "let me be clear, there was no doubt in my mind!" You will hear this, they're just playing a game, we as fans are losing badly! Just be calm
:facepalm: