The Cowboys front office is very smart!

ICP

Reaction score
Maybe they should come on the site and find out how much we think they suck

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
I don’t care how smart you think they are, they’re going to have sign some better players than Rico to convince me
They have already convinced me. This is going to be a cleansing season, in preparation for a soft rebuild the following year. I would not be surprised if Lamb gets traded, and they let Dak walk.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously a few have mentally checked out.
You're all haters!!:thumbup:
Cause we got nothing else!!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look at how they're doing nothing, but we're talking about them daily. They have us right where they want us. We're looking around trying to guess what they're going to do, you all know Jerry loves the attention.

I really think after all of this waiting to see what happens plan, they're going to do what they should have already done. We will have the same QB that's been here, end his career here like he wants to. He's done too much for this team in Jerry's eyes to just let him walk.

I can see in the press conference right now Jerry getting emotional, and saying "let me be clear, there was no doubt in my mind!" You will hear this, they're just playing a game, we as fans are losing badly! Just be calm
Are they? Or are we just really dumb....?

ksadler1

Reaction score
I can see in the press conference right now Jerry getting emotional, and saying "let me be clear, there was no doubt in my mind!" You will hear this, they're just playing a game, we as fans are losing badly! Just be calm
Any time you hear someone start a sentence with "let me be clear," you're about to be lied to. Especially when they follow it up by, "come-on man."

Toro9

Reaction score
Look at how they're doing nothing, but we're talking about them daily. They have us right where they want us. We're looking around trying to guess what they're going to do, you all know Jerry loves the attention.

I really think after all of this waiting to see what happens plan, they're going to do what they should have already done. We will have the same QB that's been here, end his career here like he wants to. He's done too much for this team in Jerry's eyes to just let him walk.

Manipulative and conniving SoBs, ain't they? Haha!

I don't buy your theory though, actually. We'd be talking an equal amount if they were making moves.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

except Dak made Jerry Man-Cry in front of Millions of fans after that playoff game.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Until we drive down the major revenue generators below Jerry will no longer have us where he wants us:

GAIT and MERCH

kskboys

Reaction score
They might have the edge on a diseased rhinocerous pizzle.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Maybe they should come on the site and find out how much we think they suck
it wouldn't suprise me if Jerry's media division didnt have an eye here..not saying they would listen but im positive Jerry tracks all Cowboys media so he can keep trying to grow it.

Reactions: ICP

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
That is not going to happen. Fans need to get over that concept.
Which is frustrating…..I can stop buying merch, I prefer watching at home vs at stadium (don’t live there anyway)….why is it so hard for people to speak with their wallet? people are doing it with Bud Lite and other corporations…..people need to learn we have more power than we think….but I agree, far too many people won’t make it happen.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Nah....i just like hanging out with the blokes. 'specially fine polite gents like MC an AC.